UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back home from the nia birm. i think the show event was really good, but do think some of the fights were boring.

but bisping won with a 3 round decsion over leban.

·
No Compromise :D
13,398 Posts
wasn't impressed with any of the fights tbh, paul taylor was the best fight of the night imo.....Wasn't impressed with bisping unfortunately as he's way better than that, although he stuck to his game plan which won him the fight so fair dues I suppose...He just seemed to give leben too much respect....there are way way better than leben in the ufc, and if he was wary of him, then what's he gonna do against the better opponents....But I'm probably being a bit harsh, as he won.......didn't he...lol

·
Gym Addict
188 Posts
Robsta I don't think you gave Bisping enough credit for the Leben fight. Leben isn't one of the best all round guys in the division, but he's up there with his knockout ability. You've gotto fight like Bisping did to beat those guys. If he had gone all guns blazing he could very easily have been woken up with smelling salts :p

Think he did all he could to beat him

·
13,398 Posts
I'm not saying he's sh1t, I'm saying that if he's running on the back foot with leben, then when it comes to much better guys, he's gonna struggle a lot more...He just did nothing that made me think "wow, he's fcukin good" in that fight....yet in other fights of his I've been mightily impressed....just my opinion dude

·
oso de bebe
348 Posts
Don't think ppl are giving Leben enough credit in all honesty. He's only been knocked out once.....By the best in the world!!

Fighting on the back foot is something very complex to do and i thought Bisping got it spot on. He had Leben frustrated hence the attempted take downs.

·
Gym Addict
404 Posts
Robsta said:
Why not cut your sky package down, then pay for setanta....it's well worth it much more than sky sports...
I just dont like the idea of Setanta. I refuse to pay for a England international. Ie were the only Country in the world to have to pay to watch there national team. So ill rather moan about it :thumb:

·
13,398 Posts
AdamL said:
I just dont like the idea of Setanta. I refuse to pay for a England international. Ie were the only Country in the world to have to pay to watch there national team. So ill rather moan about it :thumb:
So if it's on sky you don't pay for it then...or the BBC for that matter????

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.