UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
attack on 2011
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so who's doing this show? And if so what information do uou have on it. I.e time to check in, time for start of show and when spectators should arrive.

·
Banned
10,291 Posts
I'm 95% doing the classics, from what I've heard Chris is right, straight through show at 3pm, weigh in 12-1pm.

Should be a decent show, James L Guest posing too :) Will be a CNP stand there too I'd imagine as they sponsor James and Sean so there will be some good value there!!

I shall however mostly be eating doughnuts on the day! :D

·
attack on 2011
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spoken to sean on the phone. Confirmed that check in for competitors is between twelve and one. Show starts at three, and it's a through show, so no prejudgeing and all that. Just the quater turns, call outs then routines. Good times. Tickets are fifteen quid on the door, abd twenty five pound ukbff membership on the day if like me you haven't joined yet.

·
Prozis 5% discount code PRZ5ALL
2,111 Posts
Great stuff - i'm competing for the 1st time in the 90kg inters (hopefully can get to the late 80's and do the 80kg inters or the Classic but i doubt it LOL :D ).

Can you purchase tickets before the 22/8?

·
attack on 2011
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I'd imagine just an extra fiver mate? Think that's the norm. Fifteen on the door. Twenty in advance. But that's an inteligent guess so don't hold me to it. It isn't going to be sold out so I wouldn't bother though, the showings of audience for this have been apalling, eveyobe who's coming to support me is buyin tickets on the day. So I wouldt worry

·
Banned
10,291 Posts
najybomb said:
Well I'd imagine just an extra fiver mate? Think that's the norm. Fifteen on the door. Twenty in advance. But that's an inteligent guess so don't hold me to it. It isn't going to be sold out so I wouldn't bother though, the showings of audience for this have been apalling, eveyobe who's coming to support me is buyin tickets on the day. So I wouldt worry
Where did you hear that? I've never heard of tickets being more before a show....ever, I spoke to Sean last week and they are £15 in advance or on the door.

I would say it is best to buy them before the show as this year it will be a busy one, James L is guest posing and will be 4 weeks out from the Europa Pro and pushing for his place at the 202 Mr O......if you wanna risk missing that then its up to you! Personally I want the best seats in the house!!

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
i doing the show mr over 90 kgs chris adams (sammsoms gym) be nice to get feed back from you all to let me no what you think as i hope to do the british 7 weeks later if i get a chance.

·
attack on 2011
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well it was only an educated guess. Sorry I wasn't spot on in my prediction!

I doubt it's going to be so packed out that no one can get tickets on the door and I'm competing so I'll be there regardless. Not much In the way of bodybuilding supporters or athletes down in the Weymouth and Dorchester area anyway so it'll mainly be supporters from elsewhere the bodybuilding scene isn't that massive here.

Anyway be good to stand on stage again and have a laugh on a different arena this time. Good luck to all!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.