UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gym Addict
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time to see if this is all hype. My Lab/Gym Rat (21 year old son) a natural typical hard gainer is starting on an 8 week course. He has been training for a year & nothing else will change apart from the introduction of this at 500mg daily.

·
Newbie Trainer
🤨🤔DC🙂
2,550 Posts
Nah, he’s been jabbin’ already for them supraphysiological Dad beating gains…

Reactions: OptimumPT

·
Gym Addict
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ll tell you what he is at only 2 days in, feckin hungry, still lives at home & is eating all my food.

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
1,005 Posts
It looks similar to Ashwagandha and Laxogenin. Laxogenin you have to cycle as the body can build up a tolerance to it's effects.

Heard of Turkesterone but not looked into it. Just read a review and its benefits reads Ashwagandha and Laxogenin. Read also it maybe better to cycle Turkesterone, but not definitely and no reason given.

Best of luck to your lad, I am about to start with Ashwagandha, I only want to be a few pound heavier, so I'll see how it goes.

·
Gym Addict
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
interested in this, get a blog on the go for him?
It’s a good idea. Despite being 21 he has experience of a few cycles of SARMS & MK677 so placebo effect doesn’t apply, if anything he is very sceptical of anything other than a stack of LGD & MK677 which seems to have been the only combo to up his weight & strength so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts