UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for me, tuna and eggs are something that any normal family sits and eats.

I like eggs and love tuna as i don't always want to spend lots of money on meat some weeks only have meat once or twice a week, now back in the days was there any body who use to get by brilliantly by just the basics, like tuna and eggs, as im sure back then they never had no were near available to whats around in this day and age

by having cheap items like tuna,eggs and tinned fillets it doesnt add much more to my food bill but when i have a week of lots of meat it just wasts all my cash and puts me of wanting to bother eating all this meat

so come on then, who gets by on the bbasics

G

·
Tuna on wholemeal pitas for me m8, dont know why i can eat them all day long.

throw a few jalepinos in there to jazz em up a bit

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,495 Posts
when I 1st started training, all I ate were eggs, tuna, skim milk, bread, orange juice

The value ones as well, as I had no money

Prob did that for over 10 years, then realised I had money and why was I still force feeding bland food lol

now I spend sh1t loads on food, take aways, finest ready meals, and tbh diet is far worse nowadays lol

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
jw007 said:
when I 1st started training, all I ate were eggs, tuna, skim milk, bread, orange juice

The value ones as well, as I had no money

Prob did that for over 10 years, then realised I had money and why was I still force feeding bland food lol

now I spend sh1t loads on food, take aways, finest ready meals, and tbh diet is far worse nowadays lol
Yes but thats fine mate...the gear makes up for that :lol:

·
Looking Freaky
602 Posts
6 eggs, tin of tuna, cheese mixed in tomato, peppers, spinach all thrown in my mourning omlettes or scrambled eggs everymourning after fasted cardio! not everbodys cup of tea, but get it down the neck mate!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.