UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

True or false?

Tags
false true
2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Jamie1984.LDN 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if what i was told the other day is true or not.

'' You've lost alot of weight, the last bit is always the hardest to lose. The longer you have fat the more condensed it becomes''

It does make sense, as the last 8-10 kg do seem to not want to go anywere.

Any thoughts?

My diet and cardio are well up too scratch.

Thanks

G
#3 ·
both i would say are true its easier for me too lose fat i have gain quick, when there has been a short time between shows than when i have a long time off or when i first got contest lean. plus if you are dieting to be extremly lean such as past 9% body fat your body doesnt want to be in that state it likes to store a bit of fat!

but also you have to think if you have been dieting a while your body is already used to doing cardio or been on a diet so you have to step it up a notch by either or a combination of

*cutting calories from your diet

*upping your amount of cardio

*including a fat burner such as extremes lean r for that extra bit of help.

xx

#4 ·
I am not really an expert on this, but I would say that in depends on your diet and exercise. If you eat a lot of carbs and not exercising enough then it would be very difficult to loose the fat. Carbs give you energy but any excess converts to fat that is why if you want to loose fat you should have less intake of carbs (but make sure you are having enough protein as you want to loose fat not muscle). When you exercise now, your body uses energy from the carbs (only when you used all the energy from the carbs, your body will start burning fat). So, a bit more CV exercise, less carbs and more protein should do the trick!! hope this helps

#5 ·
it is the type of cardio you do that hits carbs or fat stores, you do not have to deplete all carbs before you burn fat stores....

low carb diets do work but if you do not adjust your good fats in your diet you will have no energy to get on the treadmill.

#7 ·
PScarb said:
it is the type of cardio you do that hits carbs or fat stores, you do not have to deplete all carbs before you burn fat stores....

low carb diets do work but if you do not adjust your good fats in your diet you will have no energy to get on the treadmill.
can you suggest a certain cardio exercise please as i think a lot of us are struggling in this area

#8 ·
Mattious said:
Ive allways been told fat burners dont work? 0.o Im currently on a cut and trying to get from 245lbs down to 200lbs. Would the fat burners you reccomend be ok?
fat burners do help they can increase weight loss 5 x faster if used corretly but they are useless if diet and training isnt in check. i feel they should be used when you plateaux from diet and exercise to increase your results, however i didnt practice what i preach and used them from the start now i have plateauxed and am struggling to shift weight, i will lay off them for a while continuing with diet and training then start again in a month or two and hopefully this will help also:axe:

#9 ·
Jamie1984.LDN said:
fat burners do help they can increase weight loss 5 x faster if used corretly but they are useless if diet and training isnt in check. i feel they should be used when you plateaux from diet and exercise to increase your results, however i didnt practice what i preach and used them from the start now i have plateauxed and am struggling to shift weight, i will lay off them for a while continuing with diet and training then start again in a month or two and hopefully this will help also:axe:
Damn you got me wanting to try them now, lol. Ile jst keep my calories down and take pure whey for now because when ive got my body fat % down abit ile bulk up :)

#10 ·
Jamie1984.LDN said:
can you suggest a certain cardio exercise please as i think a lot of us are struggling in this area
all my cardio when dieting for shows is done on the treadmill at a pace 75% of my max heart rate this for me and many others is the best way to shed the fat on a calorie controlled diet, some like HIIT cardio the only issue i have with this is when restricting calories its intensity is high enough to burn muscle as well as fat....

Jamie1984.LDN said:
can i ask jamie where you got the number of 5 times more fat is burned? is this number for OTC fatburners or for ECA based fatburners....?

fatburners are not useless even with a bad diet but to get the most from any fatburner you will need to have a decent base of a good diet/cardio....

#11 ·
PScarb said:
all my cardio when dieting for shows is done on the treadmill at a pace 75% of my max heart rate this for me and many others is the best way to shed the fat on a calorie controlled diet, some like HIIT cardio the only issue i have with this is when restricting calories its intensity is high enough to burn muscle as well as fat....

What heartrate would you suggest to burn fat without the possiblity of tapping into any lean muscle tissue?

#12 ·
PScarb said:

can i ask jamie where you got the number of 5 times more fat is burned? is this number for OTC fatburners or for ECA based fatburners....?

i read it somewhere on the internet it was about eca 60mg tabs by dymetradine t5 which i similar to mine

fatburners are not useless even with a bad diet but to get the most from any fatburner you will need to have a decent base of a good diet/cardio....

i was only speaking from my own personal experience using them ,i understand everyone is different and these drugs affect people in different ways.

J.
[/QUOTE]

#13 ·
T5 fatburners are not a great fat burning supplement as the ratio is off the dymetadrine 30+ is better the T5's are better used as a energy boost for cardio....

rick heart rate should be 75% of max to get your max take your age from 220 then 75% of that number

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.