UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Trt- nebido, HELP!

992 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  DrRinse 
#1 ·
Hi,

Haven't posted in a while. Looking for advice/input about this topic. Been on Nebido for approx 7 years.
Anyways, had a nightmare during the lockdown/pandemic concerning this. Couldn't get an appointment (it's managed by my GP) or my script which I won't bore you with, safe to say, it was awful.
They recently referred me to an endo and to cut a long story short he told me today that...
• At the age of 46, despite having consistent natural test levels of 3.4 - 4.3 from the age of 38, having used exogenous hormones since then, that I could recover my HPTA function and regain ' healthy' test levels.

• That a test level of 8 would be optimal

• That nebido can be administered perfectly well at 6 month intervals and changing the frequency of this protocol to anything less than 12 weeks can mess up your bloods AND have negative health consequences

• That testosterone is NOT anabolic

• That protein powder without question contains significant amounts of STEROIDS, yes-protein powder, not prohormones, not test supps, and not trace amounts of compounds due to cross contamination during manufacturing processes. No, PROTEIN POWDER, unequivocally contains STEROIDS.

ANY, advice or indeed jokes, will go some way to making me feel better right now!

See less See more
#8 ·
Yeah, he began all nicey nicey and I soon as I began questioning him on all his absurd claims his tone completely changed. I don't claim to be an expert bit I've spent a number of years reading up on these matters so I wasn't having what he wss saying. I told him it was all nonsense. It was actually like talking to someone who is a religious fundamentalist or something. I was gob smacked. I asked him to cite evidence or studies for ANY of the claims he was making which he ssid he could. I then told him that I was surprised at that as i had access to studies and data that suggested otherwise...on my phone...in my pocket, he didn't seem to like that at all!

#11 ·
Good grief. I'd find another doctor if I were you. I used to go to a steroid needle exchange and the so-called experts in there told me that they'd "read all the studies" (didn't say which ones) and concluded that anastrozole "doesn't work" :rolleyes:.

Go private, get another endo or urologist because pretty much everything they've stated is cobblers. Serum levels with Nebido return to baseline after about 7 weeks:

Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Number

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.