UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
haha you made fun of a guy that used gentech for 12 weeks and gained nothing and now you said you never use gentech u dumb

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Yeah, I think the Gentech is bunk then as felt no change whatsoever and bloods reflect natty levels.

Just bought 5 vials Nexus Test E so will give that a whirl

We will see how that goes

Have also been recommended some SG, as seems to be most reliable lab at the moment
Give it a couple weeks and see how you feel bud, then pull bloods to double check, nexus should be good, and SG if you can get your mits on chiron you'll be laughing.

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
To be honest I'm becoming convinced all the raws the UGL guys are using are bunk or terrible.
Makes total sense to me.
Over the last 18 months I’ve not known known anyone to make any gains from their cycle, even when they’ve tripled their usual dose.
Add to that, the fact that competitors physiques across the world are getting smaller and softer and also, everyone seems much more healthy since all this bunk gear had been circulating.
Petsonally I think bunk gear is the way forward.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Makes total sense to me.
Over the last 18 months I’ve not known known anyone to make any gains from their cycle, even when they’ve tripled their usual dose.
Add to that, the fact that competitors physiques across the world are getting smaller and softer and also, everyone seems much more healthy since all this bunk gear had been circulating.
Is this true?

:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Makes total sense to me.
😂 Seems to be a more recent problem, as in the last few months or so. Seeing a lot more of people online talking about bunks from otherwise reliable labs like ROHM, and anecdotally the juicier lads I know have been finding it harder to get properly dosed gear. Could just be bad luck, but there's definitely patterns showing recently.

This is specifically test e. Prop, cyp etc seems fine.

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
😂 Seems to be a more recent problem, as in the last few months or so. Seeing a lot more of people online talking about bunks from otherwise reliable labs like ROHM, and anecdotally the juicier lads I know have been finding it harder to get properly dosed gear. Could just be bad luck, but there's definitely patterns showing recently.

This is specifically test e. Prop, cyp etc seems fine.
The test E mystery seems like it’s no closer to being solved does it mate. Very strange.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts