UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my self-TRT bloods after 5 weeks on Gentech 120mg a week.

Looks like some bunk shit to me...?

Product Rectangle Azure Font Screenshot

Also, is my E2 a little high?

·
Looking Freaky
2,176 Posts
the clinical data for 125mg/week comes back for 19nmol test, 77pmol e2.

i get 12.5nmol test and 50 pmol e2 from 80/week test, for reference.

without seeing your SHBG, your result could be underdosed or the product of crushed SHBG.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thanks for this. Didn't realise that's where the clinical data would put me. I naturally sit at 15nmol without gear, so it wouldn't be worth my while to do such a low dose.

What would your suggestions be:
  • Up the dose (to counteract likely underdosing)?
  • Or Change gear to Nexus and re-test?
  • Anything else?
  • What reading SHBG do you normally get at your own TRT dose?

Thanks for your wisdom bro. Massively appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
It doesn't look great but your E2 is fine - that'd be about 20 pg/ml. My serum test was much higher on 125mg week of Pharmacom Test E. How often do you jab and when did you take bloods? If you drew blood the day right before your next jab then maybe you'd see something in that range.

Font Rectangle Event Brand Art

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It doesn't look great but your E2 is fine - that'd be about 20 pg/ml. My serum test was much higher on 125mg week of Pharmacom Test E. How often do you jab and when did you take bloods? If you drew blood the day right before your next jab then maybe you'd see something in that range.

View attachment 213244
I drew bloods the night before my next pin yes, but I actually pin twice a week so I wouldn't expect a dip to this level

And my E2 should be a touch lower, you say? About 20pmnol ideally?

I would expect Test to be in 30's at 120mg a week.

If I sit at 12-15nmol without gear, and the result is 12nmol then its possible im pinning snake oil... ?

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
I drew bloods the night before my next pin yes, but I actually pin twice a week so I wouldn't expect a dip to this level

And my E2 should be a touch lower, you say? About 20pmnol ideally?

I would expect Test to be in 30's at 120mg a week.

If I sit at 12-15nmol without gear, and the result is 12nmol then its possible im pinning snake oil... ?
Yeah I would say if you're pinning twice a week, it should be much higher, even if the bloods are from the day before. E2 is fine. There's two scales used for it - in the UK we go with pmol/l, US tends to mention it in pg/ml so if you were using the US measurement, 73 pmol/l converts to 20 pg/ml. Either way, your E2 is well in range. I'd be skeptical of your gear.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
For what it's worth, I'm on same dose TRT as you and get 35nmol (peak reading) my e2 averages 88nmol. My trough is always around 20nmol. I pin once every 7 days.

·
Looking Freaky
2,767 Posts
This gear has to be snake oil

Bunch of robbing bastards

Not using GenTech again
I had the same issue with cenzo pharma as well mate . Been cruising same as you on 150mg per week . Mine come back at 13.8 . I actually produce more test complet natty being around 23. Might as well of just come off lol . Switched to Rohm labs now

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had the same issue with cenzo pharma as well mate . Been cruising same as you on 150mg per week . Mine come back at 13.8 . I actually produce more test complet natty being around 23. Might as well of just come off lol . Switched to Rohm labs now
Switching to Nexus. Just received about 5 vials. GenTech going in the bin.

·
Registered
11 Posts
To be honest I'm becoming convinced all the raws the UGL guys are using are bunk or terrible. Seems to be complaints about every lab going at the moment. Personally, I can say that I have used Gentech before and it was 100% bunk, backed with bloodwork. A ROHM batch from last year was also definitely bunk, as a few in here have backed with bloodwork. Crazy that in today's world, with test raws so ****ing cheap, that labs will put out utter shite that ruins their rep.

I'm on Nexus atm and it seems alright. PharmaQO before that did the job. Will be getting bloods done soon to test if Nexus/Triumph is exempt from the batch of shite test going around.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To be honest I'm becoming convinced all the raws the UGL guys are using are bunk or terrible. Seems to be complaints about every lab going at the moment. Personally, I can say that I have used Gentech before and it was 100% bunk, backed with bloodwork. A ROHM batch from last year was also definitely bunk, as a few in here have backed with bloodwork. Crazy that in today's world, with test raws so ****ing cheap, that labs will put out utter shite that ruins their rep.

I'm on Nexus atm and it seems alright. PharmaQO before that did the job. Will be getting bloods done soon to test if Nexus/Triumph is exempt from the batch of shite test going around.
You could be right. Unscrupulous people trying to make more of a profit margin, but ruin their rep in the process.

I had my doubts about Gentech on a previous bulking cycle, as I wasn't gaining feck all. But never got bloods. Now, a different vial of Gentech, with bloods to confirm it's utter bunk.

Shite, shite, shite.

AVOID!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah it's crap - it's weird though, because the other gear seems to be decent from most labs. Gentech EQ was bang on, as was ROHMs. Cenzo Masteron is good to go. Intex orals good etc. It just seems to be the test e and c that's the issue.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah it's crap - it's weird though, because the other gear seems to be decent from most labs. Gentech EQ was bang on, as was ROHMs. Cenzo Masteron is good to go. Intex orals good etc. It just seems to be the test e and c that's the issue.
I've just pinned 120mg nexus test, so we will see if that's shite as well

Crap when you can't rely on Labs!

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I've just pinned 120mg nexus test, so we will see if that's shite as well

Crap when you can't rely on Labs!
You will be sound if it's legit nexus, Been using nexus for the last 2 years no issues, bloods always backed up sometimes overdosed. Currently using inone as had some of that for a change, that's when I had the reading I mentioned above so both good to go.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Personally i'd use cyp or sus at the mo as there does seem to be an issue with test enth raws currently! Other things might determine weather or not its garbage would be sex drive, at least with test you can go off that, doesn't help to determine legitimacy on a blast as much but on a low dose trt/cruise surely you can tell if you get turned on or not looking at whatever floats ya boat!?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Personally i'd use cyp or sus at the mo as there does seem to be an issue with test enth raws currently! Other things might determine weather or not its garbage would be sex drive, at least with test you can go off that, doesn't help to determine legitimacy on a blast as much but on a low dose trt/cruise surely you can tell if you get turned on or not looking at whatever floats ya boat!?
Yeah, I think the Gentech is bunk then as felt no change whatsoever and bloods reflect natty levels.

Just bought 5 vials Nexus Test E so will give that a whirl

We will see how that goes

Have also been recommended some SG, as seems to be most reliable lab at the moment

1 - 20 of 31 Posts