UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a chap on here who was about to start their var, cannot remember who he was but if anyone has tried their var, can they give me their verdict please?
Unusually i'd just try for myself but i ****ing hate winstrol and worry half the UGL vars are winny these days, especially as we're in low supply of var currently!
Thanks

Premium Member
There was a chap on here who was about to start their var, cannot remember who he was but if anyone has tried their var, can they give me their verdict please?
Unusually i'd just try for myself but i ****ing hate winstrol and worry half the UGL vars are winny these days, especially as we're in low supply of var currently!
Thanks
I know of one lab that DEFINITELY has genuine Var 馃か

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know of one lab that DEFINITELY has genuine Var 馃か
Ditto mate but i already had these, i'll throw them in this time around see if my joints fall to bits or if its genuine var lol

Mr Universe
What he doesn鈥檛 know can鈥檛 hurt him.
lol, true.
If i was bulking id add them without him knowing, but im going the other way and things are working very well, so im just sticking to doses and compounds as told.

Started Atomic Tren-e two weeks ago, just 1ml EW. Nightmares galore from the start of the 2nd week, with body temperature up over the day, dont need the heating on! Dose has been increased to just 300mg from today. Got 8 weeks on cycle left and cant wait to see the end results.

Registered
Girlfriend is starting her next var cycle soon if anyone can point me towards some genuine stuff for her. My usual places are out at the minute and as said it could be winstrol!

Looking Freaky
I had some old triumph lab from a few years back ! No it doesn鈥檛 help but it was the best var I had done for a good while .. triumph was always decent ..

Premium Member
Thanks
Triumph probably have stock because they鈥檙e not that popular these days.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold it anyway as just decided to up my primo instead, orals tend to **** with my guts!

Premium Member
Girlfriend is starting her next var cycle soon if anyone can point me towards some genuine stuff for her. My usual places are out at the minute and as said it could be winstrol!
Pics of mrs before we can help. You know the score

1 - 17 of 17 Posts