UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone new to thrg group. Quick question. Been working out now for the past two months. I am doing cardio one day then weights the next, varying the muscle group i target. Basically i have made good progress with my tricpes but my left tricep was initally very week. I have concentrated on doing exercises which use both arms at the same time. I have had some good sessions but my left tricep really feels it during and after while my right one hardly feels like it hasn't been worked at all. Is this normal i.e.there will be a period the left one to catch up with the right? I just find it odd that i feel it so much in my left but hardly at all in my right?

Any help much appreciated.

·
EFBB Winner
4,222 Posts
It's a good sign that your left hurts because it means you're using it and not just balancing with it, which can happen with your weaker arm.

However if you particularly want to target your left tricep then i would suggest doing individual tricep exercises as opposed to ones using a bar etc, this way you ensure that the muscle is being worked equally as much as the right one.

I'm kind of in the same boat, recovering from a bad arm break and still trying to get my left arm back in line with the right, it has improved massively in the last 3 months that i've been training, but if you're looking for it then you can still see that it's a bit smaller than the right.

Hope that's some help mate.

Tim.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts