UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gym Addict
169 Posts
Yes you can mix it mate,the only way you will know if it affects you (pip wise) is to try it. If it's your first cycle I would say leave it out because I had problems with Tri tren that nearly made me bottle doing a few jabs,if I'd had this when I started using it would've put me off for life! Everybody is different though theres nothing to say that you'll have problems,just try it and see.

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
never been a fan of tren....but havent used it since 03 (tren ace)

just finnished a bottle of tri tren and test/en

i must say i have never hardened up like this on a cycle before!!!

BF deffinately went down noticably

down sides...

hard to sleep....disturbed sleep and strange dreams

cant ejaculate

numb penis

terrible sweating!!!!1 like a freaking tap turned on....always feeling hot

tbh these down sides wont put me off using it again.....it makes me look better than ever....and the fat loss was unmistakable

·
Heading in the right direction
327 Posts
Jimmy said:

down sides...

cant ejaculate

numb penis

tbh these down sides wont put me off using it again.....it makes me look better than ever....and the fat loss was unmistakable
Was this a highish dose?

My sides off 300mg tri tren pw are pip (not too bad, but quite sore), insomnia, crap sleep, slightly hotter, and tiredness (maybe caused by the tren). I am doing a tren only cycle and have'nt had the numb dick, ejaculation trouble i had on deca (with sus).

Plus sides- Fat coming off (i'm pretty fat), strength going up while dieting, to be honest this is now my favorite steroid.

I have had a sick bug and barely been able to eat for the last 2 weeks and i have still maintained muscle and increased strength, this stuff is great for holding muscle.

·
Gym Addict
444 Posts
What lab you using mate? If this can be discussed

Jimmy said:

down sides...

cant ejaculate

numb penis

·
Newbie Trainer
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yoohoo1 said:
Was this a highish dose?

My sides off 300mg tri tren pw are pip (not too bad, but quite sore), insomnia, crap sleep, slightly hotter, and tiredness (maybe caused by the tren). I am doing a tren only cycle and have'nt had the numb dick, ejaculation trouble i had on deca (with sus).

Plus sides- Fat coming off (i'm pretty fat), strength going up while dieting, to be honest this is now my favorite steroid.

I have had a sick bug and barely been able to eat for the last 2 weeks and i have still maintained muscle and increased strength, this stuff is great for holding muscle.
Are you splitting that dose into two over the week, or just one jab? just intrested as ive been told different things. as its a tri-tren its half life is longer therefor one jab a week is ok? others say twice a week split...

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
yoohoo1 said:
Was this a highish dose?

around 450-600mg PW depending on if i remember to shoot or not

it was worse with tren/primo only....so i added test/en which lessened the penis problems....but the lack of apetite and sweats were the same

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
ebasiuk1 said:
What lab you using mate? If this can be discussed
im using pro chem

ive not used tren for yeeeeeaaaaars and years

way back when....i used tren/ace and it was BD and GL

never suffered this before.....but maybe the doses were lower

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.