UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
can't stop eating.....
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just thought i'd see if anyone had any ideas on what would be best to run with sus over a short 7 week cycle. The tri tren is 200mg and made by zaria, the tren ace is 100mg and made by zenik. Cheers

·
can't stop eating.....
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have used tren ace before and found the sides to be fine, im swaying towards tri tren as you get alot more tren for your money, would I be best off with eod injections still? Im running sus with it so eod wouldn't be a problem.

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
Jimbo 1 said:
The half-life of trenbolone acetate is one day, so EOD is correct if trenbolone acetate is in that tri tren EOD with that as well
Why?

tri tren is usually

50 mg per ml of trenbolone acetate

50 mg per ml trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

50 mg per ml trenbolone enanthate

or similar

·
Looking Freaky
534 Posts
xpower said:
Why?

tri tren is usually

50 mg per ml of trenbolone acetate

50 mg per ml trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

50 mg per ml trenbolone enanthate

or similar
Because the half life of the acetate is only a day this is the way they used to take the Parabolan

Seems to work ok I'm running it with test E @ 1ml each EOD,

6 weeks in strong as an ox up a lean 10lb:thumbup1:

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
Jimbo 1 said:
Because the half life of the acetate is only a day this is the way they used to take the Parabolan

Seems to work ok I'm running it with test E ,

6 weeks in strong as an ox up a lean 10lb:thumbup1:
See what your saying,but wouldn't once every 4-5 days take better advantage of all the esters ?

·
Looking Freaky
534 Posts
xpower said:
See what your saying,but wouldn't once every 4-5 days take better advantage of all the esters ?
I did start the first 2 weeks 2.5 ml each twice a week but was recommended this by some experienced tren users they seem to be right ill switch back if the result stall lol

So thought I would give it a try I have six wks to go so will keep you posted

The mix on mine is

Parabolan 3

Composition : 150mg/ml

Trenbolone Acetate 60mg

Trenbolone Enanthate 60mg

Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 30mg

10ml Glass vial

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Harry said:
My cycles generally consist of 52 weeks :whistling:

It's the OP who said he was just doing a 7 week one matey.
Oh right lol. Well what about him then. 7 weeks just seems a bit silly. Shutting down nat test with tren for such a little time!

·
can't stop eating.....
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its zaria tri tren 200 with 75mg ace, 75mg enan and 50mg hex i think! I may extend the cycle to get more out of the longer ester, and i may drop the sus for prop then.

The main reason i wanted to do a shorter cycle this time was because i don't seem to gain after week 7 or 8, and i've run a 14 weeka in the past.

Cheers for all your input lads :)

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
Oh right lol. Well what about him then. 7 weeks just seems a bit silly. Shutting down nat test with tren for such a little time!
There is nothing wrong with short 6 week cycles using short esters they are out of the system a lot quicker so you can start PCT a lot sooner, so for those that follow the Time on = Time Off they don't have to wait so long before going back on.

These short cycles can and do yeild some very good keepable gains mate, deffo worth a go. :thumbup1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.