5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I m week 2 day 1 still not getting night sweats maybie a bit of insomnia
I m on 150mg tren a per week first time using tren from pharmaqo
When should I start seeing the strenght

·
Registered
27 Posts
Iv used this before “good stuff” like you I started low to as I was very cautious as it’s the most powerful steroid.

for me about 80mg 3 times a week really got me going, I’d say within a few days I was feeling stronger, couple weeks down the line the weights were going up for certain “been keeping a journal for years”

obviously tren has quite a bad rep for side effects, for me after about 3-4 weeks I was doing about 100mg every other day and I was pretty anxious, a lot of strange thoughts, deep thinking and anger, all of which is common for me but was worst. So I lowered it. Best thing todo is find the lowest effective amount that works for you without too strong sides.

you will probably have to up the dosage until your happy with the feeling/results then just monitor it until you hit the sweet spot, takes time but if your dedicated your get there.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
As above tren is amazing stuff in terms of changing your physique but it depends on your goals, if you can find a dose that suits you, as in you feel good, sleep good and are growing from it then happy days, if you can't then ya gotta ask ya self what your goals are, if you want to go above and beyond then your gonna have to put up with the sides, if you just want to look good and still gain plenty of muscle then there are plenty of other compounds out there to use with way less sides.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Try changing to a different lab. Some time ago I ran a cycle with a mix of different labs ( one of which was Pharmaqo ) and I got good results ( gained 8 kilos ) so I made the mistake of putting some of those gains down to Pharmaqo. Even made myself look stupid and put a post on here actually recommending Pharmaqo !!
So on my next cycle I used Pharmaqo only. (10 weeks. High doses ). Ate well, trained hard. Made no gains whatsoever. No side effects.. nothing ! As far as I'm concerned Pharmaqo are a complete waste of money.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you want to give it a bit longer in the hope it isn't bunk then try upping the dosage. With tren ace you want to be looking at something like 100mg EOD, which would put you at about 400mg per week.
If that makes no difference it's time to change to a different lab !

·
Registered
578 Posts
Lots of bunk gear doing the rounds, even from so-called reputable labs. Give it a bit longer and you'll know if your gear is shite or not

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Try changing to a different lab. Some time ago I ran a cycle with a mix of different labs ( one of which was Pharmaqo ) and I got good results ( gained 8 kilos ) so I made the mistake of putting some of those gains down to Pharmaqo. Even made myself look stupid and put a post on here actually recommending Pharmaqo !!
So on my next cycle I used Pharmaqo only. (10 weeks. High doses ). Ate well, trained hard. Made no gains whatsoever. No side effects.. nothing ! As far as I'm concerned Pharmaqo are a complete waste of money.
I verifiy the products too on their website and was green Light

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lots of bunk gear doing the rounds, even from so-called reputable labs. Give it a bit longer and you'll know if your gear is shite or not
I doubt it’s anything todo with the gear! The guys only on 150mg a week what does he expect lol

·
The future depends on what you do today
15,340 Posts
My first time using pharmaqo and its certainly doing exactly as I'd expect it to 🤷‍♂️

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I m week 2 day 1 still not getting night sweats maybie a bit of insomnia
I m on 150mg tren a per week first time using tren from pharmaqo
When should I start seeing the strenght
I’m also using QO tren A at 150mg PW plus TC at 300mg.

I noticed effects pretty instantly. Strength is up, body changing shape, more vascular every few days. Negative sides aren't always an indication that something is working, more so that it's too much for your body.
Bottle Liquid Drinkware Water Glass bottle

·
Registered
578 Posts
150mg a week is what the golden era guys used. Ampoules used to come in doses of 70mg. Nowadays we've got gym rats blasting 600mg Tren thinking that's normal

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’m also using QO tren A at 150mg PW plus TC at 300mg.

I noticed effects pretty instantly. Strength is up, body changing shape, more vascular every few days. Negative sides aren't always an indication that something is working, more so that it's too much for your body.
View attachment 213348
Ye I got the same vial of teren but test its New label

·
Registered
15 Posts
I verifiy the products too on their website and was green Light
On this point I just want to point out that you shouldn't always take things at face value. If some of these dodgy labs out there can produce really professional looking gear, how easy do you think it is for them to set up a fake website that verifies that your gear is g2g , complete with a "verification code".For every post on this forum who says Pharmaqo is legit there's another one that says they're shite. And it's the same with several other labs. The trick is to find a lab that nobody's got anything bad to say about ( if thats possible ) and then try it for yourself.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
On this point I just want to point out that you shouldn't always take things at face value. If some of these dodgy labs out there can produce really professional looking gear, how easy do you think it is for them to set up a fake website that verifies that your gear is g2g , complete with a "verification code".For every post on this forum who says Pharmaqo is legit there's another one that says they're shite. And it's the same with several other labs. The trick is to find a lab that nobody's got anything bad to say about ( if thats possible ) and then try it for yourself.

What labs would you personally advise atm, which ones are doing big things?

·
The future depends on what you do today
15,340 Posts
I wouldn't listen to him, he's obviously got an agenda. Every post he makes is shitting on Pharmaqo
He's full of shit mame

We've both tried it and liked it, and neither has an agenda or any lab allegiance

1 - 19 of 19 Posts