UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any reports or anything on how tren effects the cardiovascular system differnet to other AAS?

We all know our cardio and stamina srops when running, along with sweats and other sides,

But anything on why and what is the actual cause.
Interested to read just to learn more

·
Looking Freaky
2,010 Posts
take an ARB in conjunction regardless of BP with Tren and if your BP does start to creep up keep your BP under control and you will limit the CV impact of steroids as 19nors are very tissue selective. Don't nuke your e2 and do your cardio and you are doing all you can do to limit heart issues from trenbolos

·
Registered
2 Posts
take an ARB in conjunction regardless of BP with Tren and if your BP does start to creep up keep your BP under control and you will limit the CV impact of steroids as 19nors are very tissue selective. Don't nuke your e2 and do your cardio and you are doing all you can do to limit heart issues from trenbolos
Thanks buddy I have heart problems in my family so what should I do whilst I'm taking trenbolonum

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
probably not take steroids, depending on what the "heart issues" are?
I love it when people say they have heart issues in their family lol. I could say I have heart problems in my family. My uncle and grandad died of heart attacks. Nothing to do with the fact they ate loads of shit food and both smoked and drank loads lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts