UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys got a quick question I finally figured i'm gonna be running a test tren cycle: 500mg test EW 100mg tren EOD... My question is this...

If i'm not overly prone to gyno but have had symptoms before ( when running sust decca cycle, soreness and minor bump formed that went away after PCT) and I can't get a hold a arimidex to run with this cycle is there anything else I can use in its place or should i not be overly concerned with it?? Any thoughts would be a big help here guys before I dive into the next course... Thanks

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
ducati000 said:
Ok guys got a quick question I finally figured i'm gonna be running a test tren cycle: 500mg test EW 100mg tren EOD... My question is this...

If i'm not overly prone to go but have had symptoms before ( when running sust Decca cycle, soreness and minor bump formed that went away after PCT) and I can't get a hold a arimidex to run with this cycle is there anything else I can use in its place or should i not be overly concerned with it?? Any thoughts would be a big help here guys before I dive into the next course... Thanks
What do you have access to?

·
Newbie Trainer
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mars... I have access to normal PCT drugs like nolva and clomid other than that my options are slim... I have a question in to my source to see about letro though so i'll keep you guys posted. I'm not overly worried about the gyno from past experiences just wanted to run it by you guys in case I had an emergency tit growth haha... Plus this is the first time tren will go through my system so i'm making sure i have all the sides covered..but worse case I can discontinue use as it should be out of my system in a few days due to the short half life no??? And to be honest I'm not to familiar with letro guys... Full name so I can see what else I can find out??

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
ducati000 said:
to be honest I'm not to familiar with letro guys... Full name so I can see what else I can find out??
It's full name is Letrozole, or by it's chemical name: Femera

Check this thread out for a little more info on Letro and what doses to run it at if you get any gyno symptoms:

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/41761-arimidex-letrozole-gyno-prevention-reversal.html

I wouldn't run it for gyno prevention though.. If you can't get Adex you could use Nolva. It's better than nothing..

·
Banned
14,412 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok apparently i'll be able to get my hands on some arimidex so ill be running .5 mg every day along with the B6 and follow that up with a good PCT and should be ok with the sides me thinks?? Great info guys...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.