UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
I'm 100 percent serious when I say if I took tren for a long time I would be a serial killer and my wife would be first on the list because it made me paranoid to fook. But also horny as fook

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Im looking into my next Cycle, I want to get stronger on the Bike whilst keeping weight down. Coming off my last cycle of Test E 300mg, EQ 300mg with Tbol 30mg from week 1-6.
My power level has increased but so has my body mass, fat has dropped by 3% currenlty 21% at 105kg , would a low does of tren (200mg) in my next cycle help aid fat loose and increase power ?
You shouldn't use Tren, especially for what you are wanting to achieve. I can't be bothered to explain the pros and cons but the following video sums it up to a T:

In fact, most on here should pay attention to this

·
Registered
128 Posts
Im looking into my next Cycle, I want to get stronger on the Bike whilst keeping weight down. Coming off my last cycle of Test E 300mg, EQ 300mg with Tbol 30mg from week 1-6.
My power level has increased but so has my body mass, fat has dropped by 3% currenlty 21% at 105kg , would a low does of tren (200mg) in my next cycle help aid fat loose and increase power ?
Tren makes you out of breath quick

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,734 Posts
20mcg *s me up. I managed 3 days at 20 before tapping the * out. Painful cramps in fingers, general grotty feeling and insomnia. All with an increased appetite which when I was already restricting food made me even more miserable.

-1/10 - do not recommend
add daily taurine and electrolytes to help with cramps.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,734 Posts
You shouldn't use Tren, especially for what you are wanting to achieve. I can't be bothered to explain the pros and cons but the following video sums it up to a T:

In fact, most on here should pay attention to this
This guy has serious mental health issues when you watch his videos. I’m surprised he’s not been involved in a mass shooting. He’s also wrong, a lot.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,734 Posts
The more I read through this the more I think most people haven’t run tren and if they have, they just create symptoms to what they believe they should have. Just cycled 20k today. No issues…. I DONT CYCLE so it can’t be my previous history or whatever.

200 would be fine for your pace.
Enjoy

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
add daily taurine and electrolytes to help with cramps.
I use 6g taurine everyday anyways - still got cramps; mostly in my hands.

Either way I won't be running clen again. It made me feel really grotty & uncomfortable. Not worth it.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,734 Posts
I use 6g taurine everyday anyways - still got cramps; mostly in my hands.

Either way I won't be running clen again. It made me feel really grotty & uncomfortable. Not worth it.
Fair enough. I got cramps and when I added taurine etc stopped it. Everyone reacts differently.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
The more I read through this the more I think most people haven’t run tren and if they have, they just create symptoms to what they believe they should have. Just cycled 20k today. No issues…. I DONT CYCLE so it can’t be my previous history or whatever.

200 would be fine for your pace.
Enjoy
Currently running tren a right now. Also am a reasonably experienced endurance athlete - can say without doubt tren has reduced my cardio output - not so bad that I can no longer run/cycle/swim but I sure as hell wouldn't consider competing whilst running tren! 😂

I think it all comes down to how much cardio capacity you already have and how hard you're used to working your cardio. If like me you're used to maintaining 20mph+ speeds on the road bike for considerable periods - forget it. If you're reasonably conditioned and just want to potter along at 12mph you'll probably be fine it'll just feel marginally harder.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,734 Posts
Currently running tren a right now. Also am a reasonably experienced endurance athlete - can say without doubt tren has reduced my cardio output - not so bad that I can no longer run/cycle/swim but I sure as hell wouldn't consider competing whilst running tren! 😂

I think it all comes down to how much cardio capacity you already have and how hard you're used to working your cardio. If like me you're used to maintaining 20mph+ speeds on the road bike for considerable periods - forget it. If you're reasonably conditioned and just want to potter along at 12mph you'll probably be fine it'll just feel marginally harder.
How is your performance normally, pushing through this, post tren ? Better ?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
How is your performance normally, pushing through this, post tren ? Better ?
Well - put it this way; I can cycle an ironman distance (122 miles) in 5.5 hours typically - I wouldn't even attempt it on tren. I've limited my cardio sessions to around 30-45 minutes and I can only manage about 80% of the speed I would normally be at.

I won't compare running - running on tren I tap out early not because of lack on endurance but because the back pumps are brutal.

I'm not sure what will happen post tren; I'm pretty sure I'll regain my previous performance pretty quickly but I'm wondering if I'll see a slight improvement from being used to performing endurance work on tren and then no longer having the tren impairments.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
This guy has serious mental health issues when you watch his videos. I’m surprised he’s not been involved in a mass shooting. He’s also wrong, a lot.
It was only a couple of years ago he was talking about how he was a mercenary that used to go on top secret missions to kill people.

Then he came out and said it was all a lie.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts