UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into my next Cycle, I want to get stronger on the Bike whilst keeping weight down. Coming off my last cycle of Test E 300mg, EQ 300mg with Tbol 30mg from week 1-6.
My power level has increased but so has my body mass, fat has dropped by 3% currenlty 21% at 105kg , would a low does of tren (200mg) in my next cycle help aid fat loose and increase power ?

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
I did consider this, even a small Dose would Effect my CV ?
Hey

I'm currently running my first tren cycle. I'm using tren A - like you I also do alot of endurance sports/cardio (running, cycling etc).

Tren seriously impacts cardio endurance - it's no myth. It's not impossible to keep up some form of endurance training however expect a significant reduction in duration and capacity.

If you want something to boost fat loss consider anavar. If your diet is good you'll get a little extra from it

·
The future depends on what you do today
15,340 Posts
So Maybe Drop Out the Tbol for Anavar ? what does would you recommend ?
50mg anavar

And no steroids will give you fat loss. Reduced calories will though

Ain't no magic pills

(DNP not included)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah tell me about it... I train 20hrs (120) miles a week with Vo2 of 68, and still a fat f%ck .... eat super clean.. tried T3 and T4 and still didnt loose weight.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Low dose Clen will act as a bronchodilator, opening up the airways and also has fat loss properties. Just keep the dose low and sensible. Which is basically the opposite of what most people do.

·
The future depends on what you do today
15,340 Posts
Low dose Clen will act as a bronchodilator, opening up the airways and also has fat loss properties. Just keep the dose low and sensible. Which is basically the opposite of what most people do.
40mcg has me in bits.
Shakes, head feels tight, anxious and the most severe cramps imaginable

Tried electrolytes, taurine. potassium etc but nothing helped.

Vile stuff

·
Registered
575 Posts
40mcg has me in bits.

Vile stuff
Yeah some people don't do well on it. When I say low dose, I keep it under 40mcg

As little as 10mcg is effective, but again it's not a long term solution as receptors quickly burn out

Not bad for a week's boost in fat loss though

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
40mcg has me in bits.

Vile stuff
20mcg ****s me up. I managed 3 days at 20 before tapping the **** out. Painful cramps in fingers, general grotty feeling and insomnia. All with an increased appetite which when I was already restricting food made me even more miserable.

-1/10 - do not recommend

·
Gym Addict
3,239 Posts
Im looking into my next Cycle, I want to get stronger on the Bike whilst keeping weight down. Coming off my last cycle of Test E 300mg, EQ 300mg with Tbol 30mg from week 1-6.
My power level has increased but so has my body mass, fat has dropped by 3% currenlty 21% at 105kg , would a low does of tren (200mg) in my next cycle help aid fat loose and increase power ?
Tren has the ability to mess with mental health just start off low 150 mg. I looked good on just 150 mg but I had a bit of a rough time but you might be fine. One 300 mg I looked even better but again more sides. It can effect sleep and appetite. Sex drive changes and I got strange sexual urges.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Tren has the ability to mess with mental health just start off low 150 mg. I looked good on just 150 mg but I had a bit of a rough time but you might be fine. One 300 mg I looked even better but again more sides. It can effect sleep and appetite. Sex drive changes and I got strange sexual urges.
I love to hear anecdotal experiences Gav. What kind of strange urges? If you feel comfortable sharing mate. On 600mg test, I've found myself chatting up the fattest ugliest munters in town just so I can take them home and bang them in brutal and sometimes degrading fashion. I daredn't try Tren.

·
Gym Addict
3,239 Posts
I love to hear anecdotal experiences Gav. What kind of strange urges? If you feel comfortable sharing mate. On 600mg test, I've found myself chatting up the fattest ugliest munters in town just so I can take them home and bang them in brutal and sometimes degrading fashion. I daredn't try Tren.
I started to think about sucking black monster cock lol! Kidding but I have heard lads going down that route. Mine was trannies and I wanted to get sodomised by my lass wearing a big strap ons and wanted to be called degrading names. I told my dr he was very confused and asked me to go home. Lol! I never followed through with these urges however my girlfriends seemed to love me more but I turned into a dick. The best thing is to cycle 6 weeks then come off to protect the mind as I started to get mental issues. After 6 weeks the world started to change.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I started to think about sucking black monster cock lol! Kidding but I have heard lads going down that route. Mine was trannies and I wanted to get sodomised by my lass wearing a big strap ons and wanted to be called degrading names. I told my dr he was very confused and asked me to go home. Lol! I never followed through with these urges however my girlfriends seemed to love me more but I turned into a dick. The best thing is to cycle 6 weeks then come off to protect the mind as I started to get mental issues. After 6 weeks the world started to change.
Pretty interesting and amusing. Thanks for sharing brotha.

Can't lie, I've had the odd thought about trannies on Test. Really don't think I'd do it though. Not sure I'd be able to live with myself after

Crazy what gear can do to your mind though!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts