UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys.. setting up for the new cycle sust and tren A for around 10 weeks, kicking it off with some d-bol but my question is this.. I've read a lot of different threads on different sites including this one and some say I should be using letro at low doses for the sides of tren rather than the arimidex... I've got the arimidex already but should i be using letro instead???????? I've heard mixed reviews about letro being rather harsh.... Some thoughts please...? :confused1: Somewhat gyno prone as well
 

·
can't stop eating.....
Joined
·
186 Posts
ducati000 said:
Ok guys.. setting up for the new cycle sust and tren A for around 10 weeks, kicking it off with some d-bol but my question is this.. I've read a lot of different threads on different sites including this one and some say I should be using letro at low doses for the sides of tren rather than the arimidex... I've got the arimidex already but should i be using letro instead???????? I've heard mixed reviews about letro being rather harsh.... Some thoughts please...? :confused1: Somewhat gyno prone as well
I woud run adex starting at .5mg eod and upping it if needed, this will sort out the oestrogen issue.

As tren is an androgen it doesnt aromatize but it does convert into progesterone (milky tits) so for this i would advise cabergoline (cabaser) or bromocriptine.

Letro fcuked me permanently i think, scary **** man

Do you think you will need the dbol when you have tren ace?
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm thinking not really but i had some left over from prior cycles a while back and figured id kick start the cycle.. I guess its like jump starting a running vehicle... but i've alway been a fan of dbol and if i get a few more gains than shucks ha thanks for the imput though.. And i guess i'll pass on the letro then....

Dosage of the caber?? ran throughout the cycle?? new to me thanks
 

·
can't stop eating.....
Joined
·
186 Posts
ducati000 said:
I'm thinking not really but i had some left over from prior cycles a while back and figured id kick start the cycle.. I guess its like jump starting a running vehicle... but i've alway been a fan of dbol and if i get a few more gains than shucks ha thanks for the imput though.. And i guess i'll pass on the letro then....

Dosage of the caber?? ran throughout the cycle?? new to me thanks
no harm in it, fcuk it why not.

caber is generally run at 0.5mg e3d or twice per week and yeah all cycle, i havent seen any sides from the stuff - just makes your sht really really hard lol
 

·
EFBB Winner
Joined
·
5,283 Posts
benji how do you mean letro fcuked you permanently, i use letro as its the only thing to keep gyno at bay for me... then again i havent used adex
 

·
can't stop eating.....
Joined
·
186 Posts
i used it to fight gyno while off cycle, started gettin a pair of tits from dbol so i ran it at 2.5mg ed for a month then tapered for a while, my sex drive never came back to normal, may have been the dbol so i cant be 100% sure on that one, could do with gettin some bloodwork lol
 

·
EFBB Winner
Joined
·
5,283 Posts
lol i see what you mean mate, it kills sex drive no end but i normally take it on cycle with no probs at 2.5mg eod, and im still as horney as a priest in a playground... now wheres that damn cat... here pussy pussy.lol
 

·
can't stop eating.....
Joined
·
186 Posts
LOL

fcuk me even eod at that dose my sex drive would be shot, nolva is ****e for gyno imo, adex seems to do the job, but letro is the daddy, looked like id had a breast reduction lol
 

·
can't stop eating.....
Joined
·
186 Posts
those guys i know dont carry it, some other reserahc chems stock it though, i got pill form cuz it was about the same price
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
284 Posts
reccomend aromasin or AIFM for estrogen control (test and DBOL)

reccomend cabaser (cabergoline) for prolactin suppression (effective with trenbolone and other progestins)

reccomend letrozole be kept on hand.

do not get liquid cabergoline, its not particularly stable in solution. get cabaser tablets (they are actually cheaper than most research sites anyways and you know what you are getting).

generally do not reccomend arimidex, its suppression profile is poor (though a limited subset of the population (endogenous estrone over producers) does respond well to it- though generally its the poorest choice)
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
trenzyme... clarify a little more proviron and caber alone or mixed with aromasin or aifm... little hard to understand which should be mixed with what ha....
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
463 Posts
In my own experience Letro is the way to go.

Get yourself some decent pharma grade pills and split them into 3, giving about 0.8mg per bit.

One bit per day will keep the gyno at bay.

I have used letro this way for AI when using high dose tren or test and also for an extended period while cutting.

Works a treat but will kill your libido. Still I've been married for 15 years so it dosent really matter :cursing:
 

·
EFBB Winner
Joined
·
5,283 Posts
i thought aifm was **** it did nothing for me apart from cost me abit of cash and burned the fook outta my nipples... was walking round for days with bright red nipples... also made them dead itchy
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As a side note i'm only gonna be running 100 EOD which isn't an excessive amount of tren to be running really along side test... everyones different i realize but i'm thinking i could probably get away with the arimidex and have some letro on hand worse case... Also short esters so i could also discontinue use as well if need be...I'm thinking i could be ok with this option???
 

·
evolving...
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
ducati000 said:
trenzyme... clarify a little more proviron and caber alone or mixed with aromasin or aifm... little hard to understand which should be mixed with what ha....
sorry mate was in a rush when posted..

aifm or aromasin with proviron and caber mate ,
 

·
evolving...
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
gym rat said:
i thought aifm was **** it did nothing for me apart from cost me abit of cash and burned the fook outta my nipples... was walking round for days with bright red nipples... also made them dead itchy
Ive used aifm many time and find it the best bang for buck ai about,

i use my inner fore arms and inner thighs.. never had a rash or anything
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top