UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had an incy wincy shot of tren E, followed by a severe bout of tren cough, I get on occasion but no big deal..

Howver this time i noticed the cough ONLY hit once i removed the pin???

Anyone else experience this...

So i did a little experiment and shot my other leg with tren, once fully in i left pin in for a miniute or so, was fine but as i drew out i felt a slight "heave" but nothing..

Anything in this????

Thoughts??

·
Retired
6,805 Posts
You probably nicked a vein on the way out, allowing some of the oil drops that were still on the pin to get into your blood and end up getting taken to your lungs to get oxygenated.

(BTW, I think you should take the shots again just to be on the safe side :D )

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
jw007 said:
Just had an incy wincy shot of tren E, followed by a severe bout of tren cough, I get on occasion but no big deal..

Howver this time i noticed the cough ONLY hit once i removed the pin???

Anyone else experience this...

So i did a little experiment and shot my other leg with tren, once fully in i left pin in for a miniute or so, was fine but as i drew out i felt a slight "heave" but nothing..

Anything in this????

Thoughts??
Yep, put a ml in each delt too and maybe a couple in your pecs traps and lats, let me know what happens. :D

PS, the medical profession call this a micro pulminary embolism, although even they don't know exactly how it's caused.

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
drhighintensity said:
odd.

i nevr coughed on tren e.

but did on tren a.

gotta agree with that,always get the cough with tren ace but never with tren enanthate.

also have a similar thing with test cyp as well,i know others have reported the same as well.

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mars1960 said:
Yep, put a ml in each delt too and maybe a couple in your pecs traps and lats, let me know what happens. :D

PS, the medical profession call this a micro pulminary embolism, although even they don't know exactly how it's caused.
Yes i did that thanks:D... just wanted to check it was a one off, so pinned all muscle groups:lol: :lol:

Then I forgot how many i did so i had to jab again, just for BIG xxx

micro pulminary embolism:thumbup1: thats good to know next time someone asks why im coughing my guts up PMSL

Dont worry its just a "micro pulminary embolism" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.