UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,661 Posts
Does Tren ace raise hemoglobin?

I've heard it shows up as estrogen on a blood test, I thought it showed up as
testosterone (which I got told) not sure, would appreciate it if someone can answer, thanks
Lee Taylor DOB 30/11/83 can you give my your national insurance number too so I can answer your question

·
Premium Member
12,810 Posts
Last time I ran tren ace my most noted results was frequently upsetting people. Noted highlights were reducing my mother in law to tears because she couldn’t decide what drink she wanted in a pub and asking one of my wife’s friends for a threesome in front of her husband. A transient increase in rbc whilst you use tren will be the least of your problems I can assure you.

·
Premium Member
12,810 Posts
Interested in what the reaction was from your friends to your question ? :LOL:
Wife’s friend wasn’t happy but I cannot remember exactly what she said. Her husband didn’t say a word because he was in a urn on the shelf behind wife’s friend as he died the year before. Wife told me that if I want to sort a female out for us to have a threesome with that’s fine but under no circumstances am I to approach any of her friends. True story.

·
Looking Freaky
2,544 Posts
Wife’s friend wasn’t happy but I cannot remember exactly what she said. Her husband didn’t say a work because he was in a urn on the shelf behind wife’s friend as he died the year before. Wife told me that if I want to sort a female out for us to have a threesome with that’s fine but under no circumstances am I to approach any of her friends. True story.
good set up that , very similar with my mrs . No friends also. Probably for the best

1 - 10 of 10 Posts