UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Massive improvements made, cant wait to compete ag
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any connections or hook ups with relation to travel

DB and I need to get back to Auckland, New Zealand any time after the 21st november for 2 weeks

Im sick of fecking talking to muppet travel agents on the phone and its doing my head in.

Cant hurt but ask i suppose if anyone has any ways to get discounts etc?

:D

·
4,336 Posts
my girlfriend is the manager of a private travel agents called wensum travel and they pretty much match or beat anyones prices. her name is laura. If you email her at [email protected] and say her partner mentioned her company and give her the details she will see what she can do

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Same boat and you guys Bri... fecking travel agents do my head in and when you do find a decent price ticket they tell you that its not for you cos its only for people named stan or other ridiculous conditions... WhySo if its ok I might do the same...

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WhySoSerious said:
my girlfriend is the manager of a private travel agents called wensum travel and they pretty much match or beat anyones prices. her name is laura. If you email her at [email protected] and say her partner mentioned her company and give her the details she will see what she can do
aw wicked thanks so much will email her now :bounce: :bounce:

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not really having much luck tis really expensive now we have left it this late.... looks like we will be planning for next year now oh well, whats another year lol...

i wonder if my mum will recognize me after 4 years :D hahahahahaha

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
We went throught trail finders and got tickets to sydney flying China airlines (think) and for 3 adult tickets (since when is a flaming 12 year old an adult) and a child for 3400... thats flying out mid dec and back beg jan... ouch...

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Whyso... that was the cheap seats lol... yeah I know what you mean mate, leave it too late and all the cheap seat (no not a typo, I believe they advertise ONE seat cheap and all the others are not so) are gone... lol :D

·
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WhySoSerious said:
Greyphantom that's fine, don't do what miss bf has done and leave it too late lol, she told me she looked and all the cheap seats had gone
yea i had a good chat to your lovely lady and unfortunalty she cant do anything which is more than fair enough as it is so close to departure time. But i said i would contact her in dec/jan to get booked up for next nov :D

Bit gutted i wont get home to see the family for another year but its been 3 years already so another one wont make that much of a difference lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.