UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
THE GUV’NOR
9,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It must be awful and the outcome after the change is just horrendous you see them walking down the street and you can tell them a mile off I mean don’t get me wrong I am not in any way knocking them as I was also trapped in a woman’s body for 9 months so I can sort of understand what they are going through

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Problem I've got is how do you address them? And ladies wanting to be men? And who do they shag? Are they gay? I get very confused

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
It's a mind disorder. The mind is broken. But of course, the mind has power over body, so even though the body is perfectly fine, broken mind then breaks the body too.
It is good to see people from the UK think in this way, I thought liberalism went too far in the western culture to the point where they can't distinguish between being different and being insane.

I also believe that homosexuality is not very different to transgenderism I don't know how they still don't get it.
How can a person have different sexual orientation when he has exactly the same hormones and genetics? something as big as that should make a big difference in the DNA and yet scientists can't name any gene or group of genes that can cause that and no one can know who may be gay from his DNA but they can know his skin, hair, and eye color.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
It is good to see people from the UK think in this way, I thought liberalism went too far in the western culture to the point where they can't distinguish between being different and being insane.

I also believe that homosexuality is not very different to transgenderism I don't know how they still don't get it.
How can a person have different sexual orientation when he has exactly the same hormones and genetics? something as big as that should make a big difference in the DNA and yet scientists can't name any gene or group of genes that can cause that and no one can know who may be gay from his DNA but they can know his skin, hair, and eye color.
Not very different? It's exactly the same😂

·
Newbie Trainer
16 Posts

Ok, this is my theory and it should be quite easy to grasp by users of a forum with such a big focus on testosterone and hormones.

I believe that homosexuality and gender dysphoria starts in the womb and has something to do with the level of testosterone the foetus is exposed to. And that the levels of testosterone etc are affected by the amount of endocrine disruptors in the modern environment

I will break this down step by step:

a) We know that the foetus starts off as closer to female, but then testosterone gets released and the foetus develops into a male. Hence the penis is just a big clitoris and is why men have nipples.

b) There are various studies that link the length of your ring finger to the amount of pre natal testosterone Finger length ratio (2D:4D) correlates with physical aggression in men but not in women - PubMed.

c) There are also various studies that link finger length to sexuality and that lesbians have finger lengths that resemble male fingers. This is theorised to be as a result of testosterone exposure Length of ring and index fingers 'linked to sexuality'

d) RECAP: so we have now established a reasonable link between testosterone levels and female sexuality.

e) THEREFORE, is it unreasonable to suggest that natal testosterone exposure can also be affected foetal sexual development? EG that the mind and the body develop out of sync - so you get a male baby that thinks it's female in the head or vice versa (although the women / girls wanting to sex change into men is a relatively recent phenomena hence "rapid onset gender dysphoria"

f) RE teenage girls suddenly identifying as boys out of nowhere. The majority of them seem to be autistic and lesbians

g) What causes autism? Again it is theorised PRENATAL TESTOSTERONE What is the link between autism and testosterone? - Nature

h) what is autism? Ali G's cousin SIMON Baron Cohen has described autism as "extreme male traits"
eg. we know women are better communicators than men, and that the more autistic you are the worse you are at communicating like a normal person eg eye contact etc

i) So autistic teenage girls who had higher than normal testosterone exposure and developed autism aka more male like behaviour traits and attraction to the same sex are now being bombarded with youtube videos telling them it's cool to be trans etc, hence suddenly thinking they're boys.

j) we also know that fish that swim around chemical plants develop sexual organ disorders etc (The Alex Jones meme of "they're turning the frogs guy" isn't actually that unbelievable)

k) we also know that male testosterone and fertility rates have plummeted.

CONCLUSION:

Male fertility, trans people, homosexuality = probably all linked to the amount of endocrine disruptors in the environment.

THE CLUE IS LITERALLY IN THE NAME "ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts