UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Lol someone give me the DVD when it 1st came out... it was lying around for a while

Anyway i met some girl in manchester and we were smashed on pills, i thought it may be a good idea to get a duvet and chill on the couch while watching a DVD (yes i got laid) but i was also extremely traumatised from watching Transformers after about 4 pills :D

I watched it today and it was a TOTALLY different film haha (this time i wasn't as convinced that my cat wasn't heavily involved in it)

·
No Brain No Gain
2,113 Posts
The Raptor said:
Lol someone give me the DVD when it 1st came out... it was lying around for a while

Anyway i met some girl in manchester and we were smashed on pills, i thought it may be a good idea to get a duvet and chill on the couch while watching a DVD (yes i got laid) but i was also extremely traumatised from watching Transformers after about 4 pills :D

I watched it today and it was a TOTALLY different film haha (this time i wasn't as convinced that my cat wasn't heavily involved in it)
daymm pass me some of those pills

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
The Raptor said:
No lol we dabbed water on its head and waited for any signs of sparks and electrical noises... even when it got the all clear we still thought it was heavily involved
Pills must be really sh1t these days. In my day in the early 90's we'd have been telling the cat we loved it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.