UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm awaiting sentence at the mo...and looking at a short 9 month strecth care of her majesty...any ideas on whether i'll be able to a) keep up my traiing routine (currently doing 4 nights a week) and B) get any gear when I'm inside.

Getting sent down end May.

Cheers all.

·
got the wheels in motion
253 Posts
BadLad1996 said:
cheers rooty - as long as I can maintain my build I'm not too fussed about staying on gear during my sentence...just don't wanna come out 3 stone lighter.
you can buy loads of stuff on your canteen, some jails you can buy protein, creatine not all though, just buy loads of porridge tins of tuna and mackrel- your pad will smell like a fish mongers mate but youl be getting the food you need to grow

·
Newbie Trainer
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sound one rooty - someone else told me that as well...I'm gonna try and keep my bulk up my having loads of porridge/marvel milk product...as well as the old tuna/noodles combo. I've also been warned to have loads of cash on me/wear my trainers for court the day I get sentenced so they can put it into me account for canteen and I don't have to train with the crappy prison trainers. cheers mate.

·
EFBB Winner
4,472 Posts
BadLad1996 said:
i take it that's a 'no' then GHS!
Sorry mate its just your username and that story tickled me thats all.

Its depends where you go TBH... I've had lads been able to get any gear they want in some prisons.

Where will you be serving?

GHS

·
Newbie Trainer
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm being sentenced up in Manchester - but have been told I won't be staying there and reckon I could end up at HMP Gloucester as have family down there...no worries re taking the p mate - the name is a nickname - nothing to do with the current sentence!!

not worried about gear - just wanna keep training and an old mate told me it can take a month before they let you into the gym - and ther'es only so much training you can do in a cell.

·
EFBB Winner
4,472 Posts
BadLad1996 said:
I'm being sentenced up in Manchester - but have been told I won't be staying there and reckon I could end up at HMP Gloucester as have family down there...no worries re taking the p mate - the name is a nickname - nothing to do with the current sentence!!

not worried about gear - just wanna keep training and an old mate told me it can take a month before they let you into the gym - and ther'es only so much training you can do in a cell.
Not sure about Gloucester TBH mate.

A month of press ups, sit ups, hand stand presses ect ect should suffice and then just get yourself into the gym. As has been said if you have people to put money in your acount while your inside you can buy a lot of decent food. Just keep yourself stocked up on stuff. Things like noodles and tuna are cheap and good for keeping the bulk mate.

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN or your 9months will turn into 24 no problem....

GHS

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.