UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry to disappoint, but this will be forearm training using weights ya dirty Feckers!

There are plenty of 'I trained forearms every day for 30 days' on Youtube I know. But those lightweights don't want it as much I do, so I'm doing 90.

The forearm plan is this:

Day 1: 500 seconds of dead hangs. A mixture of pronated and supinated (I can hold 120kg for days when doing trap bar shrugs - I think it's easier with a neutral grip)
Day 2: 5 sets 10-15 supinated forearm curls, 5 sets 10-15 pronated curls
Day 3: 2x sets 4 rep barbell resistance band rolls (1 rep is moving the weight up 4 feet and then down 4 feet)
Day 4: 500 seconds of wrist articulations

The day 3 and 4 exercises can be found here as there are not really defined names for them:

Starting measurements with 28 months of natty training and 5 11':

Flexed - 13 1/8
90 degree arm unflexed - 12 6/8
Straight arm unflexed - 12 2/8

Those apply to both my arms BTW. I got symmetry - a weightlifting break at last!

I've always trained my forearms and never used straps, or strap-ons. My expectations are to gain 3/8 '' or I'm gonna be pissed. I train every day of a training block, but that isn't enough obviously, so I'm adding this. There will be periods every 6 weeks where I have 5 days off to perform an mTor reset (well, that's the theory).

If this shitshow works and I meet my targets I will absolutely be continuing it!

This is my current(clothed just to annoy - but you can see my forearms!) 28-month physique transformation and a picture of my arm for reference:
Joint Stomach Undershirt Human body Neck
Comfort Product Purple Sleeve Rectangle

The pain starts tomorrow!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Never measured them, but I'm being realistic, its not look my forearms are going to blow up. Feel forearms are like calfs
According to my records I've put 6/8" on mine in the past 12 months, relaxed and flexed. I gained 3/8'' in 3 months when I started using fat gripz on all my bicep exercises.

Calve gains have been less but what worked for me was 5 heavy sets 10-12 reps.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Good gains bro, really big transformation!! . Interested to see how the forearm thing goes!
It's hard to say if it's your pic or not but I would work more on rear delts. This goes for most people tho so it's a kinda generic thing I often say lol.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good gains bro, really big transformation!! . Interested to see how the forearm thing goes!
It's hard to say if it's your pic or not but I would work more on rear delts. This goes for most people tho so it's a kinda generic thing I often say lol.
Cheers!

I do have rear delts; always trained them, just more visible if I move my arm further backwards. They're actually one of my stronger muscles!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Day 2: 5 sets 10-15 supinated forearm curls, 5 sets 10-15 pronated curls completed ✅

Did delts, calves and traps today. My grip failed 4 reps from completing the 3rd set of shrugs - this has never happened before and I was much weaker with my delt work from yesterday's hangs. Suck it up and get used to it boyo!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Day 3: 2 x sets 4reps resistance band rolls ✅

Originally had said 3 sets, but I move the weight 4ft off the ground. Ain't no joke and takes 5 mins a set. Brutal! These are on arm day too, and I use fat gripz for bicep work.

They're great though, give 'em a try!

Quads and chest tomorrow with COVID? Achy as F just walking around!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts