UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have just finished a 10 week cycle and now coming to the end of my PCT. I will be looking to have between 6 and 10 weeks of before repeating the cycle.

My question is how do peoples training and diet etc differ when they are between cycles compared to when you are on a cycle. I have changed my diet slightly where i simply leave a couple of protein shakes out but my diet is pretty much the same. My training is also pretty much the same but experimenting with some things, new exercises king sets etc.

What would people reccommend between cycles? Keep everything exactly the same?

·
Newbie Trainer
32 Posts
hello willsey4 i would just keep it the same if out up your food alittle bit wen your on a course if your looking to bulk up the food just make shure your getting your food in every 2 n half to 3 hours ive been training for about 4 or 5 years and ive just sorted my diet out propley in that past year should of done it right away but its hard eating every 3 hours but im use to it know and ive only really had about 40 to 50 ml of gear in the time ive been training due to trying for a kid

·
aegean
809 Posts
Diet is not my strong point,

regarding training after cycle i would do one exercise less in every body part ,as for sets/reps 3x12 in all the other exercises, apart from squat (2x8+2x10)and dead lift (4x6).

Workouts 3/week (mon-wed-frid) or 4 days split but one day on-one day off.

Supplements creatine and aminos,i got the protein from the food, during the years i found that after a cycle if i keep taking protein sakes i get more fat ....but that just me

·
In Training
414 Posts
My diet is pretty much the same all year round except whenever I cut; regardless of whether i'm on a cycle or not... Training is the same all year round regardless of bulking or cutting... I find the same kind of training I do works well for both!

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blimey! I forgot I even posted this thread up as it was back in October. Anyway thanks for the info. Since Oct I have got my diet sorted so will stick with it all the time. My plan in between cycles from now on is to lose any body fat gained from the cycle if any and then go back to the diet.

·
Gym Addict
137 Posts
i see you there most nights i train with spike when he shows up.... iam just after some advice just looked at your profile cant belive you live in great leighs so do i wow its a small world..............

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jabba said:
ok will have to look in to getting a list of all the stuff i need to buy as i want to hit it hard for the nexy 12 weeks a just another quick question sorry to be a pain in the ass where do you buy your supplements??
I get mine from myprotein.co.uk.

The only supplements I buy are whey, maltodextrin, oats, creatine and glutamine

1 - 18 of 18 Posts