UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The future depends on what you do today
15,340 Posts
I am 7 weeks into a sust 250 x 500mg per week cycle (12 weeks) and have PCT all sorted.

Diet is good and happy with my gains so far. Put on a stone pretty quickly and am now starting to take on some good shape and size.

My lifting weight hasn't made huge increases but am def feeling stronger this last week.

My question is while on PCT and also after as to how my workouts should be and also about my diet.

I will want to keep as much size as possible but then try to reduce B/F.

I'm currently training 5 days per week at one body part per session and going as heavy as poss for 5-6 reps on my heavy set.

Eating about 4000-4500 cals per day with about 300g protein to bulk.

Doing cardio 3 x 30mins per week either on rest day or after weights.

Height: 5ft 11"

Weight: 14st 3lb

B/F: 14%

Thanks guys

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
I usually lower my sets per bodypart by 3 but keep lifting heavy. Make sure during PCT you keep your cals high and if you plan on cutting leave it as long as possible after PCT.

·
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm currently doing 4 sets per exercise and doing 3 different exercises per body part and 3 sets for arms.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Cut that down to 3 sets per exercise mate. i keep rep range between 6-10 and keep those cals were there at. If you are going to cut id wait a good 12 weeks after your cycle especially if you are planning on cutting naturally.

Also possible drop the cardio to 20 mins.

·
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that cut down to 3 when i'm finished my course and just keep my cals up??

Will wait for 12 weeks then diet down to keep b/f down then poss do another cycle.

Thinking maybe add deca next time

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
yeh just cut it down to 3 during pct. keep cals were there at and keep them clean.

Id add dbol in first at 30mg a day for 4 weeks and do sust at 500mg for 12 weeks. I wouldnt suggest adding in deca for a second cycle as it shuts you down real hard and as you havnt had alot of experience with recovery it isnt the best idea. that being said if you do decide to run it id say 300mg for 10 weeks.

·
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tried deca years ago but without much info etc on PCT and also D/bol, silly but you learn!!!

This is my 2nd course of sust this year but broke my arm just after 1st cycle so couldn't train and lost most of my size.

What about adding D/bol to end of the cycle??

A bridge from last shot of sust to PCT (3 weeks)??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts