UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dannyboy182 said:
yar man, i get it alot, **** comes out my tonsils goes down and poisons my stomach, makes me yak up, not nice
well i cant eat or drink and im tired but i cant sleep so **** it, ill call in sick for a few days.

the doctor said it was a severe case anyhow. Will i be able to get a sick note from the doc for work purposes?

·
Looking Freaky
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dannyboy182 said:
dont see why not fella, they wont take mine out, to old!! fcuk im only 26, cheeky cvnts lol
well my mate always gets it but they wont take his out either. this is the first time ive got it

Will101 said:
Did the doc not give you a doctors note?
no mate just a 10 day course of penicilin

·
Looking Freaky
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just rang my boss and he said wells its only a throat infection isnt it? surely you can still come to work. i told him the situation of how bad i was feeling and his reply as "i expect to see you in work in the morning", cheeky bastard :cursing:

·
when squirrels go bad
271 Posts
chezzer said:
just rang my boss and he said wells its only a throat infection isnt it? surely you can still come to work. i told him the situation of how bad i was feeling and his reply as "i expect to see you in work in the morning", cheeky bastard :cursing:
what a n*b! :cursing:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.