UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gobby
10,535 Posts
I wish my cat would do that instead of pooing on the carpet when I have company :cursing:

Tempted to buy one of those training seats to see if it works - saw them in the shop a week or so ago :thumb:

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
offo said:
to be honest ....they probs just put the cat on the seat and made it crap....it didnt flush the loo or anything amazing....
I'll give you £100 to go spend on the back alleys of Kingcross if you can take a untrained cat and get it to do that?

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
100£ to **** in a toilet...u can train a cat to do alot of basic things to be honest... i wudda been impressed if it jumped up shat...flushed the bog...or something....i mean christ cats copy people...they open doors and stuff

what i am trying to say accroding to t hat recording there is no evidence of the cat doing it off its own back...u can train a cat to **** in a kitty tray...the same way u can in a bog... it didnt flush the toilet or anything...thats all i am saying

just watch americas funniest animals u bet u will see better things off there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.