UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,091 Posts
Damn, looking dark. I was lying on a blow up bed in the back garden but I couldn’t take it for too long. Definitely picked up a little bit of colour though.

·
I don't sleep, I just dream.
11,688 Posts
Do you reckon your camera doesn't do the tan justice? I just looked at myself in the mirror and I'd say mahogany was accurate yet in pics I'm oak at best.
Yeah, my phone camera is weird bro, once the leg or hand or whatever seems to come into focus it becomes a couple of shades lighter. Defo doesn't do the tan justice.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Pishing of rain for half the day where I am in Scotland. Was going to throw my bowl of crunchy nut through the telly this morning. Those fckers on breakfast telly spent about 10+ mins straight on the need to cover up just after 7 this morning when I knew we were getting soaked. MT2 still chilling for our 1 hour of sunshine in July.

It's shite being Scottish as Renton said.

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Already brown AF. Sat out for 4 hours straight, I no longer look English.

Successful day imo

@EpicSquats hows the tan bro?

Had an Asian guy come up to me in tesco, said he needws help from the community and asked what language I speak. Result.

Quality thread
I bang a few sniffs of the nasal tanners and few beds and I’m Arabic in no time

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
I get dark , scariest thing ever was going to cuba in about 2007 and when trying to leave being set aside for about an hr ,while every security guard in the airport checked and agreed I was English, all the rest of the party got through easy . No one talked or acknowledge me the whole time ,other than to say GO

1 - 20 of 30 Posts