UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to wish everyone competing all the best for the coming weekend. It's because of you guys that the little people like me get so inspired and managed to dedicate themselves to this sport.

You all deserve to be up there and I hope you all achieve what you strive for. I won't be at the show but will be pestering people via mobile and also hugging my laptop for updates. For those going to the Hercules, I will see you there!

Have a great show, give them hell! :beer:

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Littleluke said:
I wanted to wish everyone competing all the best for the coming weekend. It's because of you guys that the little people like me get so inspired and managed to dedicate themselves to this sport.

You all deserve to be up there and I hope you all achieve what you strive for. I won't be at the show but will be pestering people via mobile and also hugging my laptop for updates. For those going to the Hercules, I will see you there!

Have a great show, give them hell! :beer:
Well said, I suspect lots of us feel the same way and I'm hoping i don't sound TOO CHEESY, :thumb: :thumb :YOUR ALL WINNERS:thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.