UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Gym Addict
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just done my 2nd jab of generic labs TNT350, and once again 12hours later the same pain in my glute.

Last week it lasted for 4 days, so im guessing it will be the same this time.

Any remedies to calm it down?

I do each jab as slow as possible, even warm the gear (in my hands) first.

my guess is by the morning i wont be able to sit down/ walk/ take a crap comfortably.

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
When do you inject?

Because if you do it imediatly before you go to bed and dont work the muscle it doesnt get a chance to distribute around and just sits in one place , therefore causing pain.

Another alterative is heat it up to **** as it is oil based therefore it becomes more runny/watery when heated.

·
Gym Addict
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Phill. said:
When do you inject?

Because if you do it imediatly before you go to bed and dont work the muscle it doesnt get a chance to distribute around and just sits in one place , therefore causing pain.

Another alterative is heat it up to **** as it is oil based therefore it becomes more runny/watery when heated.
Usually on my lunch break (this way the mrs doesnt know what im upto:innocent:)

Whats the procedure for heating it up?. in the vial? in the pump?

Microwave?

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
I do it when its in the syringe, put it in the sink and just run it under hot water for about 10 mins then bang it in my ****

Alternativey you can just heat the vial in the same way

·
Gym Addict
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ill give that a go then.

Cheers guys.

Also thought about doing a ml in each glute... but if it still gives me pip then im buggered for my next jab.

·
SELUME PROFERRE
4,068 Posts
Phill. said:
I do it when its in the syringe, put it in the sink and just run it under hot water for about 10 mins then bang it in my ****

Alternativey you can just heat the vial in the same way
i personally would not heat up the whole vial unless you are shooting the whole vial, just warm up what you are about to use:cool:

·
duppy
2,811 Posts
If you get pip, I found that using a heatpack does the trick, brought my leg back to life, haha!

Helps distribute the oil cos of the heat... If you can do your jab first thing in morning and massage well after too...

·
Banned
716 Posts
i heat up just what im guna use, i wait till its all in the syringe, leave the cap on the pin and hold it under the hot water tap for 30 seconds or so, goes in a treat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.