UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me if my diet looks on point ????

about myself i'm 30, 6ft, 210 lbs, been told im arround the 13 % bodyfat mark, been training 6 yrs but had 2 yrs of with a broken collar bone an torn rotor cuff, been back training 6 months now with 100 % dedication and focus, im currently 5 weeks into a course of tren long ester and tri test 150 mg of each every monday and saturday, i train weights 4 days a weeek and cardio on 2 of the non training days weights are tue, wed, fri and sat and cardio monday and thursday, also my dogs get an hour walk every fri, sat and sun, my diet is where im unsure and as follows

meal 1, 2 x scoops whey in water

25 g of nuts

meal 2, 4 whole egg omlete

50g chicken breast

meal 3, 120g chicken breast

300g mixed broc, cabbage, cauliflower

25g nuts

meal 4, 2 x scoops whey in water

25 g of nuts

meal 5, 120g chicken breast

300g mixed broc, cabbage, cauliflower

25g nuts

meal 6, 2 x scoop cas protein

25g nuts

that is for a non training day, on a training day i add an extra shake straight after my workout with 60g of dextrose in the shake also, and i add 30g of carbs to the following meal, these two plans are used mon - fri with my refeed day on a sat(which ive not done yet this is the first week on the plan was planning to eat 300g of low gi carbs through the day, and back to the diet sunday), my aim is to lose bodyfat and get to 10% or under, is this diet geard to suit those goals, any bit of help you could give would be great.

post-13777-143614199627_thumb.jpg

post-13777-143614199645_thumb.jpg

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.