UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U.S. President, Barack Obama, and Prime Minister, just call me Dave, were visiting a science exhibition when they were shown a time-machine which can see 100 years into the future. They both decide to test it by asking a question each.

Barack goes first.

"What will the USA be like in 100 years time?"

The machine whirrs and beeps and goes into action and gives him a printout.

Barack reads it out. "The country is in good hands under the new president. Crime is non-existent. There is no conflict. The economy is healthy. There are no worries"

just call me Dave thinks, "It's not bad this time machine. I'll have a bit of that." So he asks, "What will the UK be like in 100 years time?"

The machine whirs and beeps and goes into action and he gets a printout.

But just call me Dave stares blankly at it.

"Come on, just call me Dave," says Barack, "What does it say""

Just call me Dave replies, fcuked if I know! It's all in Arabic!

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Ken Hutchinson said:
U.S. President, Barack Obama, and Prime Minister, just call me Dave, were visiting a science exhibition when they were shown a time-machine which can see 100 years into the future. They both decide to test it by asking a question each.

Barack goes first.

"What will the USA be like in 100 years time?"

The machine whirrs and beeps and goes into action and gives him a printout.

Barack reads it out. "The country is in good hands under the new president. Crime is non-existent. There is no conflict. The economy is healthy. There are no worries"

just call me Dave thinks, "It's not bad this time machine. I'll have a bit of that." So he asks, "What will the UK be like in 100 years time?"

The machine whirs and beeps and goes into action and he gets a printout.

But just call me Dave stares blankly at it.

"Come on, just call me Dave," says Barack, "What does it say""

Just call me Dave replies, fcuked if I know! It's all in Arabic!
:laugh: :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.