UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the mates were all chatting and before long the the Q came up about were does yours hang ,lol. There was 2 of the mates that actully said that theirs hangs to the right but i honestly dont believe a word of what they were saying ,i think they were just messing about because i homestly believe that all mens hang to the left . Am i right in what im saying or is it like a right/left hand/footed sort of thing . clear this up for me lads

·
EFBB Winner
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GymMad said:
Why are you sooo intrested in what way it hangs :laugh:
I just want to know is it liek teh hand or foot were diffrent people are right haned left footed etcc.. Bit of a mad Q but just curioys to know now that me and the mates were chatting bout it

·
EFBB Winner
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
recc said:
I dont get this? It just hangs there with little sense of direction!
Mines always hangs to the left even when i have jeans or trackie bottoms on , if it were to hang to the right then it would fell strange

·
ALPHABIX for breakfast every day.
3,746 Posts
Funnily enough ive had this conversation with a mate, and i have a theory.

During masturbation, you dont actually move your hand directly up and down, if you are left handed, you will pull it slightly to the left, and if you are right handed vise-vera. After years and years of this i believe that your penis will actually have the tendancy to stray to the side in which it has been pulled for all the years.

·
Fat? No...this is my fuel tank for the sex machine
374 Posts
Odd convo your having with your mate's but I'm sure it's related to what hand you masterbate with so to answer your question you and your mates are w4nkers :laugh:

·
Gym Addict
431 Posts
cultivator said:
Mines always hangs to the left even when i have jeans or trackie bottoms on , if it were to hang to the right then it would fell strange
LOL i think i get a better idea of what your on about!

My answer is 'left' as it feels more natural held left, with holding to the right feeling more strain. :lol:

I always thought this was due to me tucking it on the left side when I wore y front style 'ball stranglers' as a young boy

·
Banned
428 Posts
wrapped around the leg then knoted lol.

Nah tbh i just checked there...however before answering i was sitting on my right hand side and i got up and checked and it was to the right..although i reckon its only coz i was sitting to the right lmao

·
Unless you're a bodybuilder you only rent food
5,555 Posts
I can tell you from (medical) experience that most guys used to hang to the left - because they dressed to the left. Tribesmen who don't wear clothes hang central.

Mens's Y-fronts and trousers have the opening to the right, like their jackets (women's traditionally open to the left), and from an early age mothers used to nestle their son's willies down their left leg.

Now that so many boys are brought up wearing trackies and go commando, who knows..?

Even if you're an utter wanker the amount of time you spend with cock in hand is nowhere near enough to make it hang in a particular direction.

But anyway, OP, why were you discussing dicks? You're all totally str8 of course...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.