UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
www.fivosphotography.com
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this months Flex you can see the shoot i did with Lee Powell the day after the Olympia at Golds Gym in Las Vegas. It was a wicked day as most of the top pros were getting shot like Branch Warren, Kai Green etc..

Also in the home scene is the coverage if the UKBFF SE pics that I took.

Fivos

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
Hi Fivos, Just got my copy of Flex as didn't know I was in there till someone told me at the gym , thanks bro I really like the photos and have great memories of the shoot with you in Golds Vegas. Seems ages ago now!

I hope you are good mate and all is well.

Take care

Lee

·
www.fivosphotography.com
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ProPowell said:
Hi Fivos, Just got my copy of Flex as didn't know I was in there till someone told me at the gym , thanks bro I really like the photos and have great memories of the shoot with you in Golds Vegas. Seems ages ago now!

I hope you are good mate and all is well.

Take care

Lee
Hey Lee

Guess it was a nice suprise for both of us. Yea remember the day well Golds gym Vegas was loaded with pros and you were looking superb. I'm really happy with all the shots and really happy some of the stage shots were printed.

Hope you and the mrs are well and will catch up soon.

Fivos

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.