1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
its not fat, its power!
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
suggestions?

all welcome....

though i may not listen ;)

im trying to keep it quite simple (and cheap)

untitled-crop.jpg

the protein powder is with the oats in a shake, and the olive oil is with the pasta, except the early morning one, then thats with the shake.

·
its not fat, its power!
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so many bry's.....

so whats wrong the whole breakfast thing?

i mean theres 708 calories there, surely that aint bad for a breakfast?

·
gunning for 17st
695 Posts
paul81 said:
so many bry's.....

so whats wrong the whole breakfast thing?

i mean theres 708 calories there, surely that aint bad for a breakfast?
nothing wrong with it, you could eat steak for breakfast if you wanted but for me eggs are easy to prep and easy to eat for that time of the day. You seem to have based your whole diet around tuna, tuna is good to add to a diet but you need a variation of foods like chicken, steak, nuts, salmon etc..

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
Whats your weight, age, current goals, rough bf levels?? To someone who is 9 stone wet through with low bf, this would be great for bulking, for someone who is 15 stone with low bf, this probably wouldnt touch the sides and would need a lot more.

Are you assisted or natural?

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
get to butchers and get some chicken breasts ou'll get 8-10 big ones for a tenner

and if can aford it some sirloin or fillet steak on top

eggs for breakfast as protein and aminos all of em and cheap

vary protein try to get a few different sources i hardly touch tuna now and have grown good

eat proper and clean as musch as you can then use protein shakes when convenient or as a meal replacement with nuts in cottage cheese in p nut butter in you'll soon grow as long as your weight inthe gym are going up steadily

good luck with it all it's not a bad basic diet but not for bulking up add some options

i tend to have a steak and veg with cottage cheese if the missus has knocked tuna and sweetcorn i'll add some(3 sources of different protein)

·
its not fat, its power!
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not looked at this for a while :s

swampy, i download a program called fitday, although it has a website you can use instead of the program. for all the nutrional info i just check the labels of the food i have.

the reason my diet is so... bland, is because at the moment im just aiming for the right amount of numbers, and its easier for me to hit the target numbers while i know everything that i'm eating all the time. it actually isnt bad, my pasta is really nice with the sauce so havent even been close to getting bored of that.

and im going natural, not too fussed about using unless i dont see any weight gain for a while, although so far i've been gaining just over a pound a week for the past 3 weeks, so, so far so good

·
its not fat, its power!
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kieren1234 said:
Whats your weight, age, current goals, rough bf levels?? To someone who is 9 stone wet through with low bf, this would be great for bulking, for someone who is 15 stone with low bf, this probably wouldnt touch the sides and would need a lot more.

Are you assisted or natural?
im 5'6, about 11 stone 9, not got a clue on bodyfat, though i can see the top 4 abs first thing in the morning

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
Hi there people, this might sound really effing dumb but ive been trying to put on weight and bulk up for a while by just eating junk, now im just about to start training so can anyone please advise me on what i should eat and what supplements i should take, ive been advised to start taking "critical mass" and 10ml blue hearts (dianabol) i dont know how good these are and ive heard to onlt teke the hearts for six weeks. So could someone please tell me what the best supplements and steriods to start taking and what soet of diet i should start, thanks alot for reading,,,,i really am running out of ideas.

p.s im 5"8 and 10st6lbs and very effing skinny :-(

·
Gym Addict
225 Posts
barrera Ive seen reviews of the pills your on about, I really wouldnt recomend messing about with that kind of stuff, be very careful who you seek advice from. - I am too new to advise really

I used to be skinny..... the best cure without a doubt is getting married lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.