UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
Hey people,

I'm a newbie to this site and and a newbie to the gear and stuff.

I have been training for over a year now and have gained good amount of muscle with proper training (5 times a day) and proper nutrition and supplementation.

Im 18.. Weight about 120lb, 5ft 7. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thinking of D-bol - 4 weeks

pct - Nova + Clomid - 4 weeks.

Cheers

post-45986-143614195951_thumb.jpg

post-45986-143614195963_thumb.jpg

post-45986-143614195966_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
numero uno
1,558 Posts
almas09 said:
Hey people,

I'm a newbie to this site and and a newbie to the gear and stuff.

I have been training for over a year now and have gained good amount of muscle with proper training (5 times a day) and proper nutrition and supplementation.

Im 18.. Weight about 120lb, 5ft 7. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thinking of D-bol - 4 weeks

pct - Nova + Clomid - 4 weeks.

Cheers
At 120lbs would say don't turn to steroids yet. Eat, train and rest is all you need to do at moment and you will keep growing mate.

·
Banned
518 Posts
not a good idea at your age ,your natural test levals are at the peak so you must take full advantage of that ,useing now will shut your hpta down and at your age could cause your growth platelets to fuse ,this will not be good for you at all ,looking at you seems you are low body fat,all you need to do its up your food intake and work on your diet for a few years untill you hit around 10/180lbs ,its doable if you put the work in and you will have far better rusults when the time comes to use .

·
Still waiting to get HUGE!!!
416 Posts
doylejlw said:
At 120lbs would say don't turn to steroids yet. Eat, train and rest is all you need to do at moment and you will keep growing mate.
x2

And if, like you say u have had 'proper' diet/supplementation and training...u wouldent be 120lb.

Obviously you havent said how much weight you have put on, but 120lb is still very small and with 'proper' diet and traing u should be much bigger.

besides you are still very young to think about steroids, you could make brilliant gains without steroids for another few years untill you a mature enough and old enough.

If i was you, i would...

1. Lay off the idea of steroids for a while

2. Post your diet and workout up and let the educated guys on here advise you.

:thumbup1:

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
aseeby19 said:
U give teens a bad name :( go hit kfc ...

Are you really gonna take something if you don't know its mechanisem and what impact its gonna have on you body ?
bit harsh tbh

he is just young and impatient

steroids are not advisable to him at his size/age...you are correct

but tbh....there are only a handfull of members here that actually qualify to use steroids, no matter what age

if he wants to use them....he probably will.....but lets hope i am wrong and experienced members can use reason and tact to convince him to wait a bit

·
Gym Addict
460 Posts
I am 19 and I don't use anything till I know every lil bit of it !

I don't mean to come across as harsh but tbh test is not gonna do much unless you know how to train , wouldn't you agree ?

·
Banned
518 Posts
aseeby19 said:
I am 19 and I don't use anything till I know every lil bit of it !

I don't mean to come across as harsh but tbh test is not gonna do much unless you know how to train , wouldn't you agree ?
even if ones training and diet is inproper gains will still be seen ,its the quality of the gains that count and keeping them along with a full recovery ,i see it too many times ,young lads jumping on cycle gaining 20lbs of fat and warter then they come of without pct and lose most of it ,this leads to mental issues imo and they tend to jump back on cycle ,this can go on for years on end and the effects can be very damageing.

diet

trainging

rest

ass reserch

pct and recovery reserch

how to combat side effects with the right drugs

all this should be looked at in depth before useing but in alot of cases most of this is neglected.

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
im not disputing your reasons....its your way with words thats a tad off

putting the guy down isnt going to help him...more so it will make him leave here and go his own way

and btw....steriods DO make big differences....even with poor diet/training.....although they have more benefit if you get these things right.

having knowledge doesn make someone ready to use....or vice versa

·
Gym Addict
460 Posts
poker face said:
even if ones training and diet is inproper gains will still be seen ,its the quality of the gains that count and keeping them along with a full recovery ,i see it too many times ,young lads jumping on cycle gaining 20lbs of fat and warter then they come of without pct and lose most of it ,this leads to mental issues imo and they tend to jump back on cycle ,this can go on for years on end and the effects can be very damageing.

diet

trainging

rest

ass reserch

pct and recovery reserch

how to combat side effects with the right drugs

all this should be looked at in depth before useing but in alot of cases most of this is neglected.
This basically what I was trying to say and you can check my posts I am always nice .I meant kfc in a calorie slurp sence ! But I apolagise if he thinks I was harsh

As for training teens should stick with compound movements to build a good base :)

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the reply guys, deeply appreciated.

You guys are right. I don't know what I was thinking, I'll stick to eating n training, that way I wouldn't have to worry about any sides.

Workout:

Mon- Chest + Triceps

Tue- Shoulders + Biceps

Wed- Back + Legs

Thu- Shoulders + Biceps

Fri- Chest + Triceps

Sat + Sun - Rest.

I do each part twice a week apart from back and legs.

·
Still waiting to get HUGE!!!
416 Posts
almas09 said:
Thanks for the reply guys, deeply appreciated.

You guys are right. I don't know what I was thinking, I'll stick to eating n training, that way I wouldn't have to worry about any sides.

Workout:

Mon- Chest + Triceps

Tue- Shoulders + Biceps

Wed- Back + Legs

Thu- Shoulders + Biceps

Fri- Chest + Triceps

Sat + Sun - Rest.

I do each part twice a week apart from back and legs.
There shouldent be any reason to do parts twice a week imo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.