UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a lump or bump removed that looked like it was a big hole dug out of you before it healed? Does it heal up and flatten out? or am I now sporting a gun shot to my bird for the rest of my days?

I had a small scar lump on my back which bothered me as it was in the middle of a tattoo... so decided to get it leveled. The woman that did it didnt look happy when she came out.. I think I was the one that paid the price.. now have a big hole dug out my back.. cant see this looking any better in a few weeks?! looks like I'll be permanantly wearing a plaster over that now.. bad idea.

This was it before.. wasnt so bad after all!

doverememberance.jpg

and now... like someones been doing some shooting practice on my bird with a shotgun..

backscar.jpg

oh fuk.

·
Football Fantasy - Real Faketeam
695 Posts
Holy sh1tballs.

You might end up with a bigger distraction than if you'd just left it.

Couldn't you have got shading done to cover up the scar?

Is that it, final result?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UnitedFan said:
Holy sh1tballs.

You might end up with a bigger distraction than if you'd just left it.

Couldn't you have got shading done to cover up the scar?

Is that it, final result?
I could have seen what it was like after having the rest of the tatt done.. but thought this was easy cakes to just level this off... 2 mins...and job done.. then a smooth back to do the shading on.. my fuk up i guess.. it really wasnt that bad...i'm just a fussy b'stad.

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
you can get a seaweed based product (alginate I think its called) that helps fill a wound from the bottom up... I had the same problm with a massive hole in my abdomen... took a few weeks but it has healed quite well...

·
Football Fantasy - Real Faketeam
695 Posts
Is the idea that they cut that out and then the skin grows back over time? I can't imagine where the skin will start to grow from.

I hope it gets better though, it'd be a shame to spoil your tat!

·
Getting HUGE!
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UnitedFan said:
Is the idea that they cut that out and then the skin grows back over time? I can't imagine where the skin will start to grow from.

I hope it gets better though, it'd be a shame to spoil your tat!
Yeh I guess so mate, thats what i thought.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bert1 said:
bloody hell what a hole to leave! I doupt that will cover up without at least a lot of scar tissue and still a small hole..... how long since it was done ?
Saturday afternoon I had it done, but was covered and saw it today.. I was shocked when I saw it.. I was just expecting a flat level red mark.

·
Gym Addict
437 Posts
Maybe see a dermatologist if you can mate about how to fix it. If not see one of those dodgy chinese medical shops on street corners, they may have some potion that can help you out!

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
just see your nurse at the docs surgery... they can pack it for you and change the dressing when its needed... ask for alginate the seaweed stuff... it looks a little like cotten wool but it is the dogs when it comes to fixing holes in the body...

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Yeah mate sorry to say but I would have left it as that does look much worse, I have had a couple of moles removed when I was younger and there wasn't any mark left at all!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.