UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
0.5kg per day and I'm 160 pounds, that's like double of what Arnold Schwarzenegger used to take in his prime. Also 4k calories sounds like a lot. This is not optimal diet for building muscle and not fat, is it?

PS: I was going to tell you all what a magical tool this myfitnesspal app is, did a forum search first, seems like everyone already knows...

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

Font Material property Screenshot Software Technology

Attachments

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
looks a tad unhealthy.

i would look at using bulking powder for 1 or two hits a day depending on your time availability. just get protein isolate add dextrose and powdered oats, creatine and a flavour. at night add casein as its slow absorbing for sleep time. that will be around 80 gms protein and 100 gms carbs.

if you do 2 hits of the above then you have

2 or 3 meals at 80 gms protein, 90 gms carbs ( total) and u r there see here for breakfast ideas other ideas here

1 chicken breast 30 =gms protein Baked potato or pasta = 24 gms carbs = a mixed salad will give you 15 gms of carbs for example .you could double that be eating healthier and hit your macros.

its not that difficult if you are pushed for time. that's just an example of 1 meal idea.

creatine is dirt cheap from trade ingredients

dextrose 11 quid for 5kg

creatine 9.95 per kg or 1kg of l- glutamine and 1kg of creatine for 21.99

hungry? water fills you up and has 0% of anything :)

you need to take a bit of time and listen to your body. if your diet is right its going to do what you want it to do.

if not then you need to adjust.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're over eating and given your cholesterol issue you're eating the wrong things.

Your diet needs a complete overhaul.

And yes, that's too much protein.
I'm about to add all the supplements suggested in my cholesterol thread and I'll cut down protein to 1.5g per pound of body mass.

I have a feeling it's not that simple though, I must be missing things...

·
Super Moderator
12,951 Posts
I'm about to add all the supplements suggested in my cholesterol thread and I'll cut down protein to 1.5g per pound of body mass.

I have a feeling it's not that simple though, I must be missing things...
i hope this is alongside dropping your dosages

i take and advocate supplements like fish oil and citrus bergamot but they are most effectively utilized in between cycles to quicker rectify lipids
on cycle its simply dabbing a knife wound with a paper napkin, sure it'll help but not a great deal

dont fall into a false sense of security with this stuff.

and glancing at this thread you are consuming FAR too much fat and protein

just really inefficient use of calories whilst increasing the likelihood of further hampering your cholesterol profile

1g of protein per lb of body weight is more than enough (1g per lb LEAN mass is technically enough)
fats at 15-25% of your total calories, for you that is around 100g at most and be sure to get this largely from olive oil, avocado, salmon, mackerel, eggs and nuts
fill the rest of your calories with carbohydrate

minimize your processed fat and sugar intake and be sure to eat plenty of vegetables and fiber.

oh yeah and cardio is literally everything in regards to best offset the negative effects of steroids

most of the negative effects of steroids, cardiovascular exercise improves

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.