UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
2,584 Posts
Can't rule out the bolded as a contributory factor but doubt it is a major one.
There have been enough hospitalisations amongst the non vaccinated to convince me the vaccines are having a significant impact.
OK there is a small minority in the higher risk groups not vaccinated but still, if the vaccines are ineffective in preventing serious illness then close to 100% of hospitalisation should be the double vaccinated which is not the case.
Delta variant nearly twice as likely to lead to hospitalisation as other variants. 9 times more likely to die unvaccinated Vs vaccinated. Unvaccinated 30 year old has the same risk as a vaccinated 70 year old.

But this is UK-M so we'll continue claiming the vaccines are designed to kill us all. As that makes much more sense than the vaccine actually working.

·
Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Delta variant nearly twice as likely to lead to hospitalisation as other variants. 9 times more likely to die unvaccinated Vs vaccinated. Unvaccinated 30 year old has the same risk as a vaccinated 70 year old.

But this is UK-M so we'll continue claiming the vaccines are designed to kill us all. As that makes much more sense than the vaccine actually working.
So is it all a Conspiracy? They want to Jab Children for their best Interests as well as get things back to normal ASAP?

You are deluded to the point of its a little sad if you genuinely believe that but i think your just too far into it now with too much Ego and Pride to admit you have very CLEARLY been duped.

·
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

****ing astonishing how easy the term 'Anti Vaxxer' has been encouraged by the narrative pushers and weaponised against anyone who even questions this particular jab.

The Health Secretary (**** knows why he is even in this job) basically fired a message out on Sky News recently saying 12 year olds don't have to listen to their 'anti vaxxer' parents. So to be clear that is your government telling your children that not only does the opinion of the parent not matter but the scientific advice from the JCVI and countless other medical professionals is also irrelevant.

The term Anti Vaxxer is there to cause divide, peer pressure and shame people into taking something they might not feel comfortable with. Along with threatening their jobs, their freedoms and before long I shit you not their education.

Remember when this was about the elderly and vulnerable? Now look at where we are - it's not about the welfare of any individual and that is so blatantly obvious. Dig a little deeper and you'll discover that the government is under a very big thumb. This is why all countries are pushing the same strategy out with Australia leading the charge.

I'll tell you something for free. Jabbed or unjabbed you'll still be living under restrictions in the next 12 months. We absolutely will be back in a lockdown before Christmas and as long as you allow this by complying and thinking it'll all be back to normal if you just do this or just stop doing that for a little while longer then it will not end.

Something in your gut must be sending up red flags by now. If it doesn't then just see where we're at this time next year when you're on your 3rd or 4th booster and absolutely nothing has changed.

Video in the comments will explain why the government are pushing so hard. I've heard this from several reliable sources and the company calling the shots has a loaded record for corruption along these lines. But regardless of what you believe the fact remains.

Your compliance will only prolong this.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
****ing astonishing how easy the term 'Anti Vaxxer' has been encouraged by the narrative pushers and weaponised against anyone who even questions this particular jab.

The Health Secretary (**** knows why he is even in this job) basically fired a message out on Sky News recently saying 12 year olds don't have to listen to their 'anti vaxxer' parents. So to be clear that is your government telling your children that not only does the opinion of the parent not matter but the scientific advice from the JCVI and countless other medical professionals is also irrelevant.

The term Anti Vaxxer is there to cause divide, peer pressure and shame people into taking something they might not feel comfortable with. Along with threatening their jobs, their freedoms and before long I shit you not their education.

Remember when this was about the elderly and vulnerable? Now look at where we are - it's not about the welfare of any individual and that is so blatantly obvious. Dig a little deeper and you'll discover that the government is under a very big thumb. This is why all countries are pushing the same strategy out with Australia leading the charge.

I'll tell you something for free. Jabbed or unjabbed you'll still be living under restrictions in the next 12 months. We absolutely will be back in a lockdown before Christmas and as long as you allow this by complying and thinking it'll all be back to normal if you just do this or just stop doing that for a little while longer then it will not end.

Something in your gut must be sending up red flags by now. If it doesn't then just see where we're at this time next year when you're on your 3rd or 4th booster and absolutely nothing has changed.

Video in the comments will explain why the government are pushing so hard. I've heard this from several reliable sources and the company calling the shots has a loaded record for corruption along these lines. But regardless of what you believe the fact remains.

Your compliance will only prolong this.
at the very least quote the author of the post so they can have some credit. Not just some copy and paste.

·
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
@Denied You're such a Coward seriously
at the very least quote the author of the post so they can have some credit. Not just some copy and paste.
Your desperation to gain any moral high ground or victory is pathetic, are you not bothered about what this Satanic Cult has planned for you and your love ones, or don't you have any loved ones to worry about?

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
I haven't had the vaccine.

I work in a hospital, and have been working since the start of covid.

I've had covid twice in that time, first time I never felt a thing, the second was a cough for 3 days with some aches.

I'm past middle age, and not exactly "healthy"

Take that for what you will, I'm not anti-vaccine, however i am anti mandatory vaccine.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts

Your desperation to gain any moral high ground or victory is pathetic, are you not bothered about what this Satanic Cult has planned for you and your love ones, or don't you have any loved ones to worry about?
Please don’t feel personally attacked. It’s evident from your posts which ones are composed by yourself and which are copied and pasted, all I’m saying is at least give credit to the author. Surely you agree on this?

could you post the ‘reliable sources’ you quote and again name the company calling the shots you have said you know. Thanks.

myself and my two sons have not had the vaccine. It’s documented on here I’ve had covid and I’m fine. A 32 year old fighting fit male, I’ve no reason to get the vaccine nor have my two young sons.

·
Newbie Trainer
2,584 Posts

I'm a coward because I don't believe the ramblings of the mentally ill?

·
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Please don’t feel personally attacked. It’s evident from your posts which ones are composed by yourself and which are copied and pasted, all I’m saying is at least give credit to the author. Surely you agree on this?

could you post the ‘reliable sources’ you quote and again name the company calling the shots you have said you know. Thanks.

myself and my two sons have not had the vaccine. It’s documented on here I’ve had covid and I’m fine. A 32 year old fighting fit male, I’ve no reason to get the vaccine nor have my two young sons.
Firstly how did the Vaccine go? How far has it gotten you? We will still be In Lockdown very soon, at least when you get Covid it might not be as bad though aye? 🤡🤣🐑
Were almost 2 Years into this mate and you're asking for "credible sources" you have had almost 2 years to research this yourself but you're just buying your head in the Sand hoping someone else will sort all of this out

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,582 Posts
Coming after babies now.
Covid vaccine could be rolled out to babies as young as six months in the US this winter, under plans being drawn up by the pharmaceutical giant.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts