UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 91 Posts

Premium Member
Right ok, now what? I'll continue to do what I do and not pay these Criminals, you carry on 馃憤
is this an admission you have no clue about laws in the country and don鈥檛 understand what legalisation is. Finally we are getting somewhere. Everyone can learn something each day.

Premium Member
is this an admission you have no clue about laws in the country and don鈥檛 understand what legalisation is. Finally we are getting somewhere. Everyone can learn something each day.
True dat,why just the other day I learned how to use a fish and chip shop wrapper full of grease to lube up my arse in order to penetrate myself with a gearstick @Ashley88

Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
OK mate, how much you paying a Year on Council Tax while I pay zero and get the exact same (shite) services?

Discussion Starter · #26 ·
@Tricky Not that I give a sh1t what you think so not going to prove a thing but I am very Educated on real LAW believe me, no victim no crime remember that.

Discussion Starter · #27 ·

Premium Member
What's the latest update anyone? Wasn't there an announcement coming today about the "winter Covid plan?" or some other rubbish.

Discussion Starter · #29 ·
What's the latest update anyone? Wasn't there an announcement coming today about the "winter Covid plan?" or some other rubbish.
Ignore them bro all they do is bring you down, that's all these people do.
Don't even tune in to watch it.

Premium Member
Ignore them bro all they do is bring you down, that's all these people do.
Don't even tune in to watch it.
The news for me now is just purely for entertainment value.
You couldn't make it up if you tried.

"Stay in, go out, do this, do that, no wait do this instead, but don't do that other thing we said to do. Unless of course you've had a jab, but then you still can't do it anyway.
Of course we won't be doing any of it because we make the rules, so we don't have to follow them."

I'm obviously crazy though to even be thinking of questioning any of it...

Newbie Trainer

Premium Member
@Tricky Not that I give a sh1t what you think so not going to prove a thing but I am very Educated on real LAW believe me, no victim no crime remember that.
You aren鈥檛 educated on law at all when you think legalisation isn鈥檛 law.
No victim no crime, again deluded however I am happy to be educated by you on this as I鈥檓 willing to learn. So you believe is one carries out an illegal act as long as there are no apparent victim or victims then there is no crime committed? Any examples for me

Premium Member
Personally I am wondering when the 'chat' happens once you become a politician. You know the 'I am a lizard person and now you are one too, this is our plan for world wide domination and how we will subjugate the masses"

Does it happen when you become an MP or do you have to become a minister first?

I don't sleep, I just dream.
Due to his extreme lack of factual information about anything important whatsoever, @wylde99 is officially the UK government's least wanted man. Congrats bro. You should be proud!

Newbie Trainer
Is the vaccine really reducing serious illness and death though?

Could it not be that the "delta variant" is just less virulent than previous strains?
Can't rule out the bolded as a contributory factor but doubt it is a major one.
There have been enough hospitalisations amongst the non vaccinated to convince me the vaccines are having a significant impact.
OK there is a small minority in the higher risk groups not vaccinated but still, if the vaccines are ineffective in preventing serious illness then close to 100% of hospitalisation should be the double vaccinated which is not the case.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts