UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just like I said in March 2020, this Agenda will not stop until completed and these Luciferian Paedophile Bloodline Families finish their Agenda 2030, reduce the Worlds Population and have AI serve them.

They are now coming after the Children with an Experimental Jab for an alleged Virus which will not effect them.

Is this a Line In the Sand for any of you yet or will you still defend it?

Maybe the coming Lockdown will finally be the Straw that broke the Camels back for some of you Cowards.

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,583 Posts

Just like I said in March 2020, this Agenda will not stop until completed and these Luciferian Paedophile Bloodline Families finish their Agenda 2030, reduce the Worlds Population and have AI serve them.

They are now coming after the Children with an Experimental Jab for an alleged Virus which will not effect them.

Maybe the coming Lockdown will finally be the Straw that broke the Camels back for some of you Cowards.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is something completely different in the vaccines they are going to give the kids, like you at the start I knew their main goal was the kids, but that would have been to blatant, they bided there time, slowly slowly catchy monkey.

·
Newbie Trainer
359 Posts
According to the article, they seem to be justifying it on the basis that a single jab gives 55% protection against infection.
In a Dementia Ward with 15 patients, last week they 1 had Covid case. A week later 13 patients and 2 staff are infected. Pretty sure at least 1 the other 2 will test positive soon.
All have been double jabbed so seems there is little effect on transmission where it is not possible to effectively isolate the infected.
On the other hand, none have become seriously ill, despite their age and many having other health problems.
Just one small example of what is going on but does seem top support other data regarding the minimal effect Covid vaccinations have on reducing infection.
I do support vaccinations in older age groups and those with underlying health conditions as it does seem to prevent serious illness in the vast majority of cases.
Offering vaccines to healthy kids seems pointless to me but I don't see anything sinister in it either.

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,583 Posts
On a side note, I am listening to greatest hits radio, where for £2 you can text in to have a go at winning some money, but you have to be 18 years or over, on the other hand if you are 12 years or over, you can decided for yourself whether or not to have an untested vaccine pumped into your body, which may cause serious side effects such as blood clots or heart inflammation amongst others, also what are the long term side effects?

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,416 Posts

I was going to say bit early for the weed.... but I guess not when you don't have a job

·
Newbie Trainer
359 Posts
On a side note, I am listening to greatest hits radio, where for £2 you can text in to have a go at winning some money, but you have to be 18 years or over, on the other hand if you are 12 years or over, you can decided for yourself weather or not to have an untested vaccine pumped into your body, which may cause serious side effects such as blood clots or heart inflammation amongst others, also what are the long term side effects?
From what I can see consent rules are no different for this vaccine than any other. It is hardly untested and seems highly effective at preventing serious illness.
As I said above, I can't see the point in vaccinating healthy kids but I guess it seems there is a demand for it and may give those who want it, or their parents, some peace of mind.

BTW, you can enter the Greatest hits Cash Giveaway thing on their website for free (y)

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
From what I can see consent rules are no different for this vaccine than any other. It is hardly untested and seems highly effective at preventing serious illness.
As I said above, I can't see the point in vaccinating healthy kids but I guess it seems there is a demand for it and may give those who want it, or their parents, some peace of mind.

BTW, you can enter the Greatest hits Cash Giveaway thing on their website for free (y)
@wylde99 and I are going to stick our Willy's up your bum. If you don't consent you will not be allowed to attend any major events in the future. Once we're done we'll give you a sore bum passport that allows you to go where you want

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,583 Posts

You have been a tremendous help to me today @ByTheNumbers thank you for your input:p

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
I cant see many school kids willingly getting this jab.

I was hiding round the corner when we had the bcg.

·
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was going to say bit early for the weed.... but I guess not when you don't have a job
On a Holiday site in Devon at the moment, literally just sat down to Smokea J after the Gym and see your Comment 😂

·
Premium Member
6,289 Posts

Could you tell me the difference between law and legalisation

·
Premium Member
3,750 Posts

Re the bolded . Is the vaccine really reducing serious illness and death though?

Could it not be that the "delta variant" is just less virulent than previous strains?

It is common trade off when viruses evolve to become more transmissible they often become less deadly.

The viruses only goal is to survive by reproducing as effectively as possible , becoming less deadly aids that goal by keeping its hosts alive so they can spread the virus.

I know this is a variable the official narrative refuses to consider along with the role of naturally acquired immunity.

But without a comparison of outcomes between like for like people , unvaccinated vs vaccinated , we can't really conclude how well the vaccine reduces serious outcomes.

And the government are currently being very cloak and dagger with that data.

·
Premium Member
6,289 Posts
I'm sure a quick Google search would help you?
this make no sense then as previously you’ve asked for laws been shown legalisation then you laugh and say it’s not law. Your lack of understanding surely highlights to yourself you need to use google.

·
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
this make no sense then as previously you’ve asked for laws been shown legalisation then you laugh and say it’s not law. Your lack of understanding surely highlights to yourself you need to use google.
Right ok, now what? I'll continue to do what I do and not pay these Criminals, you carry on 👍

1 - 20 of 91 Posts