UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mars1960 said:
What a suprise............
Look mate, I sent you a pm to apologise, you threw it back in my face, I sent another apology. (and the truth is all we did was had a tiff on a forum and you gave as good as you got)

I was hoping me humbling myself might end it, if that aint good enough then move on, please.

I'm asking for advice, if you just want to make another personal attack do it by pm or I'll send you a phone number.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
harryblue said:
Look mate, I sent you a pm to apologise, you threw it back in my face, I sent another apology. (and the truth is all we did was had a tiff on a forum and you gave as good as you got)

I was hoping me humbling myself might end it, if that aint good enough then move on, please.

I'm asking for advice, if you just want to make another personal attack do it by pm or I'll send you a phone number.
I would have preferred to keep this private and not hijack a thread, even though it's yours.

I did not throw your apology back in your face.

I said and i quote; With respect i don't trust you as far as i can throw you.

As for your phone number, i prefer the female gender:cool2:

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mars1960 said:
I would have preferred to keep this private and not hijack a thread, even though it's yours.

I did not throw your apology back in your face.

I said and i quote; With respect i don't trust you as far as i can throw you.

As for your phone number, i prefer the female gender:cool2:
Fair enough.

I can live with that.

:)

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
essexboy said:
Do you really want to be taking extremely potent drugs that are supplied without any packaging? You even get a box with smarties.
I take your point but if the drug was fake it could also come in a fake packaging. I'd be willing to bet it would take a very experienced eye to spot good fake packaging and quite possibly a lab to determine a fake product.

So your product coming with packaging doesn't guarantee anything.

I think a bigger indicator of a quality product is the source.

·
Looking Freaky
751 Posts
harryblue said:
I take your point but if the drug was fake it could also come in a fake packaging. I'd be willing to bet it would take a very experienced eye to spot good fake packaging and quite possibly a lab to determine a fake product.

So your product coming with packaging doesn't guarantee anything.

I think a bigger indicator of a quality product is the source.
at the end of the day, if your source buys in bulk, and say gets tubs of

a 1000 tabs, u buy 100 of them, then nine times outta ten you will get em in a bag, no big deal aslong as your source is legit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.