UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the ma
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guy obviously knows what he is talking about on here and shared his knowledge well with others ..

So I think we should give the guy a chance to tell us the truth ..

We are all only human people and all make mistakes ...

Come on Razorblade take this opportunity and tell us about the real you .. :)

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
defdaz said:
What the heck is going on? Someone puts a big guy as their avvy and the whole forum becomes obsessed with him. Bizarre!
Nah its not just the avi thing fella ...... He is now claiming to have lost a limb and that the reason behind the avvy.

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tomass1342 said:
why do you care?
I care because the lad give out a alot of valuable advice to many people on here and now he is just a fake in everyones eyes ..

Surely he deserves the right to tell his side

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
boro_stu said:
I care because the lad give out a alot of valuable advice to many people on here and now he is just a fake in everyones eyes ..

So his advice was valuable, who gives a fcuk what he has as his avi and it seems that he is a fake in your eyes not everyones.

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
With mars, who gives a flying fvck, we are all just avatars on here when you get down to the brass tacks of it, even the ones you know, you don't really know, due to "internet persona"

Can't get the big hoo hah myself, he either gives good advice or not, could be a 65 year old midget transexual thalidomide sufferer for all I care

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
boro_stu said:

Not completely aware of Razorblade and the only advice I saw him give was

to an 18 year old who wanted to take AAS

His quote was something like "I think aas stunting growth is a myth as I grew

2" after taking them":lol:

Humour aside I'd say that was damned dangerous information tbh, and calls into

question whether he knows fvck all, which I suspect he doesn't:)

plus a few other absurd things which have completely vanished from my mind they

were that absurd:D

Truth is he is a sad individual who had to make up stuff about himself to appear

interesting, something I don't have to do as I'm not interesting:thumbup1:

EDIT:

PMSL:lol: :lol: I've just re read the thread and it wasn't him at all, it was Raptor

CBA to remove it:rolleyes:

Oh well, back to my rocking chair corner and the Alzheimers and the 65 year olds:rolleye:

·
Don't count your reps, make your reps count!
3,647 Posts
rs007 said:
With mars, who gives a flying fvck, we are all just avatars on here when you get down to the brass tacks of it, even the ones you know, you don't really know, due to "internet persona"

Can't get the big hoo hah myself, he either gives good advice or not, could be a 65 year old midget transexual thalidomide sufferer for all I care
post-28077-143614201444_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
rs007 said:

and whats up with 65 year old midget transexual thalidomides eh, you always

have to mention them don't you, she was just a passing phase you bastard:cursing:

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mars1960 said:
So his advice was valuable, who gives a fcuk what he has as his avi and it seems that he is a fake in your eyes not everyones.
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/general-conversation/110980-razorblade-outed.html

well that thread seems to be alot of people slating the guy . Then he tells them he lost an arm so was very embarresed and thats the reason behind the avvy ... Personally no i dont give a f*ck about who he has as his avi. But in that thread he takes the insults bad and offers to leave the forum if the thread is deleted ..

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tel3563 said:
Not completely aware of Razorblade and the only advice I saw him give was

to an 18 year old who wanted to take AAS

His quote was something like "I think aas stunting growth is a myth as I grew

2" after taking them":lol:

Humour aside I'd say that was damned dangerous information tbh, and calls into

question whether he knows fvck all, which I suspect he doesn't:)

plus a few other absurd things which have completely vanished from my mind they

were that absurd:D

Truth is he is a sad individual who had to make up stuff about himself to appear

interesting, something I don't have to do as I'm not interesting:thumbup1:

EDIT:

PMSL:lol: :lol: I've just re read the thread and it wasn't him at all, it was Raptor

CBA to remove it:rolleyes:

Oh well, back to my rocking chair corner and the Alzheimers and the 65 year olds:rolleye:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.