UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I been here long enough now so I though I would start a log to show how im going to progress into next year and if all being well enter either the ukbff birmingham or leicester. I had a year off of training properly and didnt use any gear for 18 months or more. My aim is to cutsome bodyfat from my frame and then clean bulk in the new year. I started a a cycle 3 weeks ago which is a mild course to ease me back in and retain some mass whilst shifting some blubber and ofcourse add a bit of muscle too.

My course is

Rhom Heptalyte 500mg Weeks 1 - 5

Test Prop 100mg e3d Weeks 5-10

Stromba 50mg ED Weeks 5-10

Followed up by a simple Pct protocol

Will then have a couple of months off and then back on for a bulking cycle in the new year at some point.

My diet at the moment is fairly clean and I try to cut carbs after 6pm.

Training atm is as follows

Monday Chest/Biceps

Tuesday Cardio

Wednesday Quads/Calfs

Thrusday Cardio

Friday Back/Triceps

Sat Rest

Sun Rest

Monday Delts/Hamstrings

And so fourth. I sometimes add cardio in on training days too when I have the time.

Im currently weighing 15st 3lbs at just under 5ft 8"

I have had a couple of pics taken in the gym today so i have a starting reference and I will try and add pics every 6 weeks or so.

20102008184.jpg

20102008191.jpg

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My usual diet is something along the lines of:

Protein Shake

chicken Breast

Rice

Chicken Breast

Rice

Protein Shake

17.30/18.00

Workout

PW Shake

6 Egg Omellette

Lean Ham

Protein Shake

Multivit every morning

omega 3 Capsules ED

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Steedee said:
Thanks bud. Thats one of the main reasons I strated the log so I could get good honest feedback from you lot :D

And ofcourse some nice pointers too!
Yeah its always good to have a journal i think, having guys/girls on the board who give honest answers helps alot in where you need to work on etc.

Im sure over the next year, there will be alot of changes in your body and of course how you do things??

Is anyone going to prep you, or you doing it yourself.

Geo

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not to sure yet mate.

I know what to do its the last few weeks that are difficult where I think I could use some help. Been speaking to a few people who know and im sure it wont be a problem.

I hope to put some good size on in the coming year and keep bodyfat to a minimum if possible.

I have always blown up when bulking and added to much fat. so this will be a different approach.

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
Tuesday

Diet

Protein Shake

Chicken Breast

Basmati egg Rice

Chicken Breast

Basmati egg Rice

Protein Shake

Chicken Casserole

CNP Pro Dessert

6 Egg Whites

3 yolks

Lean Ham

Protein Shake b4 Bed

Had to miss my cardio today after leaving work late. I will add another session in tomorrow with my workout instead. Annoys the crap outta me when work interferes with my plans.

Still nevermind...

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks mate!

I got overall bulk I just need to bring my quads/hams upto where they were and also improve my upper chest and overall back thickness. Im trying to bring these areas up as best as I know how and hopefully bring a complete package to the stage next year.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
you have some good size mate will be good to watch your journal as i am trying to lean bulk myself with the hope of possibly competing next year or early 2010.

out of interest your diet seems very low in fat is this just why you try and reduce some bf or is this just how you prefer to eat as i no some people do.

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its been like that for 4 weeks now mate. TBH im just trying to shoft some fat and lean up a bit ready for a clean bulker in the new year.

I will try and stick to this sort diet as best as i can from now on mate.

Cheers for stopping by.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
no probs mate

. it was just i found when dieting i really needed some fat as being on low fat i was starving lol. if your ok tho i suppose it makes n o different.

keep up the hard work

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks mate.

And tbh i do get bloody hungey and by the time meal times come round im feeling likemy throats been cut lol.

I need to nip down to H+B and get some udos.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
haha yeh i get the meridian kg tubs of natty peanut butter from halland and barratt. saves me while bulking and dieting cos its really tasty and is just good fat. its only like 3.80 a tub mate might be worth a look in think i have atleast a 100g a day lol.

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hilly2008 said:
haha yeh i get the meridian kg tubs of natty peanut butter from halland and barratt. saves me while bulking and dieting cos its really tasty and is just good fat. its only like 3.80 a tub mate might be worth a look in think i have atleast a 100g a day lol.
That sounds good mate! I keep meaning to get some of that.

Will nip down this afternoon :beer:

·
Whateverrrr
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheers Shakes and Baz!!!

im welll fired up right now and feeling good.

So heres to growing lol!

And whats this veg your talking about baz?? Some type of new gear? :D

Nah mate I do have veggies just not really as many as I should.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.