UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from my first 3 and a half hour session on my sleeve, its a dragon coming out of clouds with a few cherry blossoms and a lotus flower, the rest of the shading wand filling in will be done 2wks today which is another 3hr session, absolutly chuffed to bits with it.

post-8091-14361420136_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
EFBB Winner
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers guys, the guy that did it specializes in portraits and jap style stuff(exactly what i wanted as i wanted nice shading etc), he was a bulgarian chap currently touring the uk, have to drive to belfast to get it finished in the shop hel be at down ther, 60quid an hour and i thought it was a bargain

·
Football Fantasy - Real Faketeam
695 Posts
stevenE said:
excellent tattoo mate and at a reasonable price considering the going rate for an hour in Belfast currently getting a full jap sleeve done at £100 per hour:thumbup1:
I'd rather pay sh1t loads and get the best job done I could than have it look like someone has scribbled on my arm.

When checking out places to get a tattoo, price should be way down the list in things you check. In my opinion of course :)

Sweet tat!

·
EFBB Winner
3,170 Posts
I have a strange lump (**** knows what it is but if it's cancer I should be well dead by now) and forearm tattoos on the other side. Would love a real niec piece of work... Back done... maybe legs (away from where I very poorly drunkenly tattooed myself!!!)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.