UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I decided to test the accuracy of medichecks by taking both a medichecks blood test and a NHS one within the same hour (finished drawing the medichecks blood by 8:30am, and had the NHS blood test at 9:10am). Note: the medichecks blood test was a "at-home-to-lab" aka, a pin pr**k do it yourself blood test which is sometimes known as being inaccurate.

Below are the comparable results:

Test Type : Medichecks : NHS

Testosterone : 21.7 : 24

Alkaline Phosphatase : 116 : 117

Bilirubin : 3 : 5

Albumin : 48 : 42

Creatinine : 114 : 83

I have also attached a picture of the full results incase I made a mistake above and so you know im not just making these numbers up!

Not really going to put my opinion here on the accuracy of the results (as I do not really have the knowledge to do so), so if you think medichecks are/aren't accurate please feel free to say why :)

Before anyone asks, yeah, im natty.

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

·
7,296 Posts
I decided to test the accuracy of medichecks by taking both a medichecks blood test and a NHS one within the same hour (finished drawing the medichecks blood by 8:30am, and had the NHS blood test at 9:10am). Note: the medichecks blood test was a "at-home-to-lab" aka, a pin pr**k do it yourself blood test which is sometimes known as being inaccurate.

Below are the comparable results:

Test Type : Medichecks : NHS

Testosterone : 21.7 : 24

Alkaline Phosphatase : 116 : 117

Bilirubin : 3 : 5

Albumin : 48 : 42

Creatinine : 114 : 83

I have also attached a picture of the full results incase I made a mistake above and so you know im not just making these numbers up!

Not really going to put my opinion here on the accuracy of the results (as I do not really have the knowledge to do so), so if you think medichecks are/aren't accurate please feel free to say why :)

Before anyone asks, yeah, im natty.

View attachment 114261
I imagine the blood will alter (haemolysis) during transit thus changing results slightly.

·
Super Moderator
12,864 Posts
Check OP ' before anyone asks yeah im natty'

so no fecking idea why hes getting bllods done let alone 2 lots :lol:
Christ! Even after you saying that i still couldnt see it for a while. Agree, i would only get bloods done on cycle, and after pct.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Check OP ' before anyone asks yeah im natty'

so no fecking idea why hes getting bllods done let alone 2 lots :lol:
Christ! Even after you saying that i still couldnt see it for a while. Agree, i would only get bloods done on cycle, and after pct.
wanted to see where i stood from a health standpoint, and by the looks of it, it was a good idea to get pre-cycle bloods as now i know my liver values are elevated so i will most likely avoid orals :)

Who says medichecks are wrong

Maybe thr NHS are wrong
true, who knows :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.