UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys

still new to all of this

i train hard 3 times a week on both cardio and weights, and also swim twice a week for a minimum 1 hour in the pool

my diet is just abour cock on for a body builder etc. really healthy stuff all the time, i also have 2 protien shakes per day etc

im also on orlistat 120mg for medical reasons, with this i lost a stone and a half in the space of 6 weeks.

everything has just stopped now...

i still cant lose the bf around my stomach, now that my upper is coming into shape its annoying cause i look like a divvy still having a gut...

any help would be much appreaciated thanks

·
Getting HUGE!
1,566 Posts
Need to change things up a bit mate, drop carbs a little, up cardio, change weight routine etc. So many options but dont carry what your doing on because if its not working its a dead weight.

Good luck

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok well my diet at the moment consists of (maybe i said it out of context when i said body builders diet)

breakfast tends to be a shake and some toast

then mid morning i have a protein bars & a cereal bar for fibre

lunch is normally chicken and rice with a shake.

or i have soup then a shake (depending on how hungry i am)

mid afternoon tends to be a bowl of cerial (high fibre like bran flakes etc)

tea time is normally chicken breat in wholemeal pitta with salsa, chicken fajuita wraps or a nice steak with potatoes (boiled)

the problem at the moment is: i found i have liver disease so the doc put me on orlistat (double strength alli) to cut my body fat, its cut it alright, i just cant shift the belly...

·
Gym Addict
142 Posts
I would say try and reduce the carbs a little and maybe throw in a little fasted cardio early morning if you can fit it in?

I'm not sure how this will reflect on your liver disease though mate?

Best of luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.