UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
you wont know im a ninja till its too late
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given the current financial climate in the uk at the moment and the impending end of the good weather and onslaught of winter months ive noticed a lot of people around me are either ill, fed up, miserable or a contagious cocktail of all 3.

Im the kind of person who has grown up beating himself up and talking himself down about pretty much everything and its only just hit me that 80% of everything that runs through my mind or out my mouth is negative in some way or another. Not only does it bring other people down but it spreads like a bout of the flu virus in a rest home.

So, in an effort to drag my increasingly miserable and negative mindset out of the darkages i thought id start my wednesday off by saying a few positive things about people ive come across on the forum.

You're welcome to add anything you want to this thread, comments or happy stories or whatever but if its negative you'll get red-repped.

To start things rolling..

Captain Hero: Captain positive!

Kawikid: for being super helpful with abdominal advice

PeterTheEater: Super funny and off the wall threads

ITrainInTheDark: An equally quirky sense of humour!

TH&S: Mr knowledge

LostSoul: Mr knowledge with a twist or sarcasm

Beklet: UKMs dark and mysterious rock(goth?) chick

Mr&Mrs Weeman: for baring all in the stockings thread!

MaKaVeLi: another sound antipodean

Kyrocera: fellow metal head

GSLeigh: sound as a pound

GTT: top advice in my 'knobhead housemate' thread - 'just smash him' hahaaa

anyways im sure ive missed a few important ones but you get the idea!

·
Gobby
10,535 Posts
OK, to start (and I'll probably add more when I think of them - my brain isn't functioning too well yet :rolleyes: )

JW007 - for his entertaining journal

Anabolic Ant - for helpful advice and rants that make me laugh out loud

Britbb - for well thought out rants that sometimes even make me understand the other side of an argument, stubborn git that I am :laugh:

Lin - for making me realise my lifts aren't great (but not crap, lol) so therefore I must try harder

Predator - for boosting my confidence when I was feeling massively down on myself

ShaunMc - always willing to give support

There are others who's avatars cheer me up on a daily basis when work gets a bit too dreary but the list would be far too long and I'd be far too embarrassed to name names :lol:

:thumb:

·
Getting HUGE!
1,896 Posts
these circle jerk threads are a bit mushy really...

suffice it to say the two assholes i first had disagreements with, i no longer think are assholes...

everyone else seems cool...

i know i rub more than a few up the wrong way here, and initially it bothered me, but now i think thats more their issue than mine... stick me on ignroe if im a hassle..

:)

·
you wont know im a ninja till its too late
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PeterTheEater said:
these circle jerk threads are a bit mushy really...

suffice it to say the two assholes i first had disagreements with, i no longer think are assholes...

everyone else seems cool...

i know i rub more than a few up the wrong way here, and initially it bothered me, but now i think thats more their issue than mine... stick me on ignroe if im a hassle..

:)
well mushy they may be matey but you have the awesome option at hand of reading and ignoring hahaha. im not so into the 'love is all around' threads either but im just going through a period of change and felt like sharing my thoughts.

You've even just said yourself you think you rub people up the wrong way sometimes so you've noticed the negative, multiply that by everything you do and you get the idea why im trying to snap out of it myself.

I wouldnt put you on ignore (even if that wasnt aimed at me) i think you're hilarious, id probably **** my pants all day long in your company!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.